• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer "Played my first games on early Scorpio unit."

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Seems like prototype hardware is coming along very nicely indeed. I wonder if devs have access to dev kits yet?

I don't know if it's correct to infer that hardware is finalised because Phil says it is looking great. He might just mean that it is shaping up great and on track for their release schedule.

Raide

I wonder if it was VR stuff as well?

At least we are getting closer to a full reveal. E3 should be an interesting fight.

Head.spawn

I hope Phil knows this can't be right, because an insider said it's getting delayed... might as well announce that now.

I thought it was coming out this year? An 'early' build of a console that's supposed to come out this year is a little worrying , no?

Edit - guess not, carry on.

Marvel

could never
Lttp Phil, I played mine way ahead of you, it's call PC.
kSZq5Ew.jpg

Anyway... that's great. Can't wait to get mine.

Hesemonni

Banned
Xbox one S is one of the best designed consoles ever brought out.

Hope this follows in the same vein.
Truly. Even the packaging was very impressively designed making it a joy to unbox. Small thing, but it really shows they paid a lot of attention to details.

He meant the games he played were almost complete, and will have lots of additional time for optimizations etc.
I think what he really meant was that it was quick to take current games and make it run on Scorpio. Allowing developers a lot of time to refine and improve games on Scorpio instead of focusing on making it playable. I don't think it was a very well worded tweet either way.

I don't know what Phil's objective with this kind of tweet is?

Certainly not to sell more Xbox One's. To discourage people from buying a PS4 / Switch / PC? To hype up an existing Xbox fan base? Or is it just trolling for retweets?

Top Bottom