• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Philippines President tells police they should shoot Human Rights Activists

rrvv

Why do people still support him at this point? I'm asking as someone who has never lived there, and whose extended family moved out of the country years ago. I just don't get it.

He provide "fastest" solution to drug problem. So far he keeping that promised.

jsnepo

He provide "fastest" solution to drug problem. So far he keeping that promised.

He hasn't kept any of his promises.

Yeah like how his son is now linked to the six billion peso worth of drugs smuggled from China that were seized in customs.

Duterte is not eliminating the drug trade. He is eliminating the competition.

manfestival

How is his war on drugs going? I know he has gone out of his way to attempt to eradicate drug lords and dealers with violence but it seems never ending.

Raysoul

How is his war on drugs going? I know he has gone out of his way to attempt to eradicate drug lords and dealers with violence but it seems never ending.

He promised to finish it on 6 months. He then asked for a 1 year extension.

Just last week, he admit he can't do it on his 6 year term, citing that if America can't do it, we also can't do it.

As per his high approval rating, it's because he is still doing something for the country (not counting the war on drugs and the questionable Martial Law declaration on Mindanao). He also has a huge number of supporters.

Top Bottom