• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PhotoshopGAF: Slap a video game title on an appropriate but unrelated movie poster

yesrushdt

KBd3ygT.jpg

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Could some one do home alone with the evil within?

I could do a poor atempt but im sure you guys have better photo editing skills.

Thanks.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
sz8td20.png

Imgur compression sucks something awful. Any advice on a better upload/share to the Gaf?
I use imgbb.com
I can do 4k images.
Because when I try and use imgr it never works.
Thanks for the shop 😊

Last edited:

God Enel

3cz1bWy.png

gLTFCud.png

Wasn't sure which way to go.

Man these are really ace. Are these high-res enough to print em out and put them in a frame? Wanna hang them on my wall as they are as empty as my wallet :D (size A3 or whatever, just bigger than A4, don't know the size of movie posters)

But not just your submissions but in general. There are some amazing prints out here and I love the mash-ups of games and movies. Love SotC and Noby Noby Boy.

Maybe it would be a cool thread to do the same thing the other way around. Slap a Movie title on a video game poster, but as i have 0 photoshop skills I maybe am not the best thread starter :/

ilfait

Man these are really ace. Are these high-res enough to print em out and put them in a frame? Wanna hang them on my wall as they are as empty as my wallet :D (size A3 or whatever, just bigger than A4, don't know the size of movie posters)

But not just your submissions but in general. There are some amazing prints out here and I love the mash-ups of games and movies. Love SotC and Noby Noby Boy.

Maybe it would be a cool thread to do the same thing the other way around. Slap a Movie title on a video game poster, but as i have 0 photoshop skills I maybe am not the best thread starter :/
I don't have much experience with printing things like posters, but they're too low res, I think. If I do any with a high res source I'll keep a high res copy in case you want it.

Yeah, movie title on a game poster or on game box art is a good idea.

Top Bottom