• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will I enjoy Hogwarts Legacy even if I found the Harry Potter movies terminally boring?

The third one and the last one are the best though. Second movie was always a bit meh. The third movie was directed by Alfonso Cuarón, and honestly anyone with a little bit of interest in the franchise should watch Prisoner of Azkaban

Turn to Page 394

The first two movies were aimed at a much younger audience and I can understand why you won't like them. The thing about this series is that most of us watched this series in high school and as the series went on, it kept getting darker and more, and the actors who played the characters also grew with us. The third movie is the transition from lighthearted to a darker tone, by the fourth movie it was like "Harry Potter ain't for kids anymore because people can die now" and the last three had even more darker tone(even with the color palletes used)

Well people usually like third one the best because of it's plot complexity and the hippogriff which I agree are both awesome. I do really like the third movie but after rewatching Chamber of Secrets it's not even close for me. The second film used the most practical effects. Chris Columbus went all out with it. Going from a fully physical Womping Willow tree to a full CGI one in the very next movie is just such a disappointment.

Though I still wouldn't say any of the movies are actually bad. They are all pretty entertaining and have cool things unique to each one.

Top Bottom