• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
kRReS.jpg

6digN.jpg

7qJBw.jpg

3tHuL.jpg

These are fantastic

Doll girl is a sad state of affairs, I'm just imagining the type of demented place one must come from in order to feel it necessary to alter yourself like that. Western society is on the verge of such things no longer being extreme.

Holy crap, none of that made sense! Congrats, Russian lady!

It seems to make sense to the YT commentors:

I am so pleased and happy, I finally get to understand your words and what your videos are about. I've followed and watched your music videos and for years now. I wished I could understand your language. I'm also a music electronica artist and play music etc. and love your voice. I wish I could add my music to your voice. I wish you much happiness and many blessing. Please keep working on your english, because I wish to hear every words to understand and appreciate your spiritual words.

Fitz

As a long x-men fan ... I feel really bad for only understanding the last 2 =|

Didn't Magneto get a barcode in a WWII concentration camp? (I don't read Marvel so I'm only guessing based on the movies.)

Not sure about the second one, I guess Wolverine without the metal (via Magneto) is just a dude that can heal?

Retro

As a long x-men fan ... I feel really bad for only understanding the last 2 =|

I don't read comics much, but I do kind of follow the storyline when I can (Wiki articles late at night usually).

First one is Magneto being assigned a number during the Holocaust, leading him to become the villain he is. Normal person + Registration = Magneto.

Second one is Magneto ripping Wolverine's Adamantium from his skeleton. Wolverine + Magneto = Normal person (though it overlooks Wolverine's actual powers).

Man... between that giant Star Wars re-write I did and this post, I'm really letting my geek show lately.

Melchiah

I don't read comics much, but I do kind of follow the storyline when I can (Wiki articles late at night usually).

First one is Magneto being assigned a number during the Holocaust, leading him to become the villain he is. Normal person + Registration = Magneto.

Second one is Magneto ripping Wolverine's Adamantium from his skeleton. Wolverine + Magneto = Normal person (though it overlooks Wolverine's actual powers).

Man... between that giant Star Wars re-write I did and this post, I'm really letting my geek show lately.

Bingo.

arBqn.jpg

EDIT: I have to say, I don't know all of those.

RS4-

Airplane
Back to the Future
Coming to America
Dirty Dancing
ET
F
Ghostbusters
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
J
Karate Kid
Labyrinth
M
Nightmare on Elm Streek
Octopussy
Princess Bride
Q the Winged Serpent
Rambo II First Blood?
Shortcircuit
Teen Wolf?
Untouchables
V
Weird Science
Xanadu
Youngblood
Zelig

dejay

Banned
Airplane
Back to the Future
Coming to America
Dirty Dancing
ET
F
Ghostbusters
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
J
Karate Kid
Labyrinth
M
Nightmare on Elm Streek
Octopussy
Princess Bride
Q the Winged Serpent
Rambo II First Blood?
Shortcircuit
Teen Wolf?
Untouchables
V
Weird Science
Xanadu
Youngblood
Zelig

Jumping Jack Flash

Tapiozona

Banned
Airplane
Back to the Future
Coming to America
Dirty Dancing
ET
F
Ghostbusters
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
J
Karate Kid
Labyrinth
M
Nightmare on Elm Streek
Octopussy
Princess Bride
Q the Winged Serpent
Rambo II First Blood?
Shortcircuit
Teen Wolf?
Untouchables
V
Weird Science
Xanadu
Youngblood
Zelig

F is Flight of the Navigator.
M is Manequin.
V could be Vice Versa.

Edit: Blah, beaten on both.

Platy

Didn't Magneto get a barcode in a WWII concentration camp? (I don't read Marvel so I'm only guessing based on the movies.)

Not sure about the second one, I guess Wolverine without the metal (via Magneto) is just a dude that can heal?

Ooooooooooooh so this was simpler than I imagined xD

I was guessing it was something along the lines of "Wolverine + Magneto = Iceman" =P

So the purple and blue man are just ... regular men

noah111

Still Alive
I'll be terrified going up that thing in a wheelchair. No rails to stop you from falling at those tight corners.
It's not that tight, and it's practically impossible to fall over since the steps almost act as a railing themselves (look carefully). But when you're on the flat surface part, sure, it's possible to fall down.

Still love it, lol.

UrbanRats

I'll be terrified going up that thing in a wheelchair. No rails to stop you from falling at those tight corners.

That's one of the reasons i always hated Star Wars' cities.
Look at them Coruscant landing platforms, that shit is crazy, they need AT LEAST neck-high rails, if they want me to land there.

s_m24_RTR2OVQQ.jpg

An aerial view shows parts of the biggest marijuana plantation ever found in Mexico, in San Quintin, about 350 km (220 mi) away from Tijuana, on July 13, 2011. Mexican soldiers discovered the plantation in a remote desert, a top army officer said on Thursday. Soldiers patrolling the area found 300 acres (120 hectares) of pot plants being tended by dozens of men. (Reuters/Jorge Duenes)

Top Bottom