• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that don't make you laugh but are still cool

.JayZii

Banned
TheLastFantasy said:
98140_700b_v1.jpg
^
Love this one.
jru1418789998.jpg

I took this one from the old pictures recreated thread.

kman3000

SnakeXs said:
Yes, he was depressed not feeling right in his own skin, delved into drugs, accepted what the future held, went on hormone replacement therapy, and bounced back.
Damn son, the things modern medicine/science can do is amazing. I would have never guessed that the person in the first photo and the person in the last photo were related in any way, let alone being the same person. It's crazy! Well congratulations to that person, I'm glad they're happier now. :)

asa said:
True story: My friends little brother too that photo. More of his illustrations and photos can be found here.

Antti was a exchange student in Australia when he took that picture. People were celebrating independence day at some Australian beach. Fireworks, lighting storm and the Haley cometh. Hard to beat that.

Funny story: Antti thought that the picture was so cool that he wanted a printout. About a week later he went to print shop, only to find out that the picture was allready on sale in the shop. The printshop had found the picture from internet and was selling huge poster versions of it without his permission :D
I don't remember if he ever got it printed. :p

Hmm...

opusink said:

Where is this?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
it would be better if the speed bump picture looked like the speed bumps were actually in the road, rather than having the appearance of floating slightly above it. And had the make used a different texture for each one (or simply alternated between 3 or 4 patterns)

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
Cereal KiIIer said:
Powerful. What makes it even more emotional for me anyways is that these are war hardened men we're looking at who we expect to be tough emotionally.

MetalAlien

Banned
KoreanBarbecue said:
Someone, SOMEONE, peed in the pool and we're going to find out who!
My vote is for that giant letter "A" over on the right!

Did you notice that the pool on the right goes all the way around the court?

Cipherr

That hot air balloon pic is nice but, are there not rules for that? They are so densely packed in one area. That seems extremely unwise.

CzarTim

:Motorbass said:
there you go
http://i56.tinypic.com/23vkxa1.jpg[IMG]
if you find him, don't spoil it![/QUOTE]
[spoiler]Did you just rehost the image without adding him? If so, well done. I spent 5 minutes looking. If not, my Waldo skills are deteriorating.[/spoiler]

czartim said:
Did you just rehost the image without adding him? If so, well done. I spent 5 minutes looking. If not, my Waldo skills are deteriorating.

Having opened both images in separate tabs and swapped between them, I'm sure that's what he did.

zoukka

czartim said:
Did you just rehost the image without adding him? If so, well done. I spent 5 minutes looking. If not, my Waldo skills are deteriorating.

You got trolled and hard :b

Top Bottom