• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

I fucking hate 4chan.

Here is something I thought was funny:
rvgZq6x_d.jpg

dr_mario

Oh wow, its morning here in Germany, I didn't watch news and there was nothing in my timeline. This sounds really desastrous :( I hope you guys from/ in LV are safe.

Not a funny pic from me now, but remember: Today, over 25 years ago, there was a press conference in east germany where the representative accidentally opened traffic between east and west Germany. Due to that, the reunion of Germany slowly startet. Isn't that fun? The guy just read stuff he wasn't supposed to read.

UrbanRats

Was looking for a belt on Amazon:

NSFW.

Rough translation (left to right):
"Belts for men" - "Sport and Freetime" - "Specific apparel and other brands" - "Personal Care".

Would make for one hell of a belt buckle, though.

PillarEN

That McMiku video is actually awesome. At first I was like "yeah so random lol right guys right?" But the truth is my mind couldn't keep thinking up the craziness as it continued.

10/10. Give that person a life supply of food refills at those Japanese exclusive Cheeseburger/Double cheeseburger only McDonald's stands.

missile

Oh wow, its morning here in Germany, I didn't watch news and there was nothing in my timeline. This sounds really desastrous :( I hope you guys from/ in LV are safe.

Not a funny pic from me now, but remember: Today, over 25 years ago, there was a press conference in east germany where the representative accidentally opened traffic between east and west Germany. Due to that, the reunion of Germany slowly startet. Isn't that fun? The guy just read stuff he wasn't supposed to read.
I remember that quite well.
Without the fall of the "die Mauer" I would hack graphics on an Robotron 2000
computer these days. Oh dear! xD Cheers!

Clydefrog

I played baseball here in Chile when I was a kid but I barely remember the rules. I understand what the guy did was idiotic, but what are the implications for the game or that specific play/move/whatever you call it in english?

google it

NDmzSoT.jpg

It's hard to tell because of the shit gif quality, but it looks like the ball was fair (not foul) and the bro-dude basically picked up a ball that was still live.

Top Bottom