• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

pbsapeer

Banned
Motherfuckers recognise loss but world war 1 is a complete mystery.
tumblr_nt6fpymc5d1sgl0ajo1_5001.gif

Menome

Motherfuckers recognise loss but world war 1 is a complete mystery.

I have a degree in History and I didn't recognise the earlier German flag straight off the bat until I had an "Oh yeah" moment hours later.

It's a flag that's been out of use for nearly a century, I certainly wouldn't expect anyone born this side of 1935 to recognise it.

DD

https://imgur.com/Rca806f
I can't remember how to post images😐

HAHAHA

WOW WHAT I JUST HOLY SHIT this is some strong as motherfucking weed yo what the fuuuuuuck :-d

a
komps, you need to stop.

It ruins the joke, but it seems like the coffin would be flat (and possibly wider) not thin if the body was being stored in the usual way it is in a coffin.

nofunallowed.jpg

Nobody likes you.

Leynos

Chickens will eat ANYTHING. I've seen ours catch & tear apart live frogs & mice. I've never seen them refuse to eat anything we've given them. I'm convinced if they were big enough they'd eat people.

They're dinosaurs.

Most animals that people think as vegetarians will gladly eat small animals if they can catch them. I've seen cattle, horses, sheep, etc. eat rodents, lizards, and insects many times.

As for chickens, they can be vicious, and are definitely omnivorous.

Top Bottom