• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

LkkwoIo.jpg

Not all heroes wear capes

Last edited:

Mistake

Oi that smell when returning to shore with loads of dead scallops on a scorching hot day

My Sympathies sailor
Funny story. Me and my last gf lived together. One day she walked past me and I was like “is something going on with you? Smells fishy.” She turns around with a bowl of fish in her hands and says “I’m making dinner!”

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Oi that smell when returning to shore with loads of dead scallops on a scorching hot day

My Sympathies sailor
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

It's my number one turn off.. and it's such sensitive issue. Fuck man
I have have only had 2 bad experiences. One I swear did not know to wipe front to back and the other did not clean out her douche well enough. Neither were enough to deter me from future endeavors.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

I have have only had 2 bad experiences. One I swear did not know to wipe front to back and the other did not clean out her douche well enough. Neither were enough to deter me from future endeavors.

Man... nah.. i have ptsd from two woman. Like sis, you dont smell that rotten carcass down there? X Doubt.

It's been since then a hindrance in the mind.

Wooowwww so sexy; MKULTRA rot smell.

Dude I need help and eissijshhwakbensjjsskskssks

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I remember the first time going down a chick and it was also my worst experience. The taste was sour and it almostmade me puke. I thought it was the normal taste until i tried with another chick.... I'm still traumatized...

Imagine rotting fish.

Deep sigh

People.. clean your pleasure places

Last edited:
Top Bottom