• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

nHmRFK9.jpg
I don't find this funny in the slightest. It's fucking creepy. Wanking himself off with a kids toy? Eww 🤮

AJUMP23

Gold Member

I don't know if this is a linear curve. I would say once you begin finding out, it is always at a 10. But you can probably safely "Eff" around up to a five depending on the person you are messing with. But once the Finding out is triggered it is always a 10. The other part would be outside factors like intoxication and friends. Those can be preventative or an accelerant. All these factor into that scale.

I don't know if this is a linear curve. I would say once you begin finding out, it is always at a 10. But you can probably safely "Eff" around up to a five depending on the person you are messing with. But once the Finding out is triggered it is always a 10. The other part would be outside factors like intoxication and friends. Those can be preventative or an accelerant. All these factor into that scale.
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Works for all cars really.

Anal countach
Anal vulcan
Anal atom
Anal golf
Anal mini
Anal skyline…

The list is endless.

Top Bottom