• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
...you done well with your potato brain to come up with that joke!
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
there is no such thing as a favourite potato. they are all good because they are potato. you give me a potato i will eat it

gA3N9cQ.jpg

"The flesh is a vibrant yellow to gold and is firm, waxy, and dense. When cooked, German Butterball potatoes have a creamy and tender flesh that takes on a smooth consistency and offers a rich, buttery flavor."

🤤

Sound delicious and awesome your wife grows them herself! <3

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
gA3N9cQ.jpg

"The flesh is a vibrant yellow to gold and is firm, waxy, and dense. When cooked, German Butterball potatoes have a creamy and tender flesh that takes on a smooth consistency and offers a rich, buttery flavor."

🤤

Sound delicious and awesome your wife grows them herself! <3
I never would have thought to have a favorite variety until I had those. The description is apt. They really do taste buttery. Highly recommend.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I never would have thought to have a favorite variety until I had those. The description is apt. They really do taste buttery. Highly recommend.

Haha I get it. But for sure all these different kinds have large discrepancies in flavor, texture and what not. It's rare I eat potato but they're indeed very very good and versatile.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Wait, is it common to tip in a cantina (or starbucks or whatever that place seems to be) in the US? Or is this comic misrepresenting the situation?
I can understand it when you are at the restaurant where you get served, but if they make me take a tray and grab my own food why would there be any need to tip?

Last edited:

Mistake

Wait, is it common to tip in a cantina (or starbucks or whatever that place seems to be) in the US? Or is this comic misrepresenting the situation?
I can understand it when you are at the restaurant where you get served, but if they make me take a tray and grab my own food why would there be any need to tip?
Card tip is available at any place that does food. Coffee shops usually have a tip jar which people throw loose change into, but thanks to the IRS, those are becoming less common. I might tip if I go to an actual cafe with a waiter, but not starbucks or dunkin’ donuts

0neAnd0nly

It’s becoming SUPER common place at any dining establishment (even Dunkin, Starbucks, Fast Food) that they want you to tip even if not a sit down service AND do it before a meal.

The pressure is on because you KNOW they see if you tipped or not BEFORE they make your food,

Really crappy system honestly. Really shouldn’t be celebrated or tolerated imo.

Edit: I am not anti-tip and am a very generous tipper. I don’t like how a lot of companies now are asking for a tip for making me a coffee or soda, and especially one BEFORE I get the item or experience any service. They know the threat of harming your food if you don’t tip is there which makes it a forced kind of thing now.

Last edited:
It’s becoming SUPER common place at any dining establishment (even Dunkin, Starbucks, Fast Food) that they want you to tip even if not a sit down service AND do it before a meal.

The pressure is on because you KNOW they see if you tipped or not BEFORE they make your food,

Really crappy system honestly. Really shouldn’t be celebrated or tolerated imo.

Edit: I am not anti-tip and am a very generous tipper. I don’t like how a lot of companies now are asking for a tip for making me a coffee or soda, and especially one BEFORE I get the item or experience any service. They know the threat of harming your food if you don’t tip is there which makes it a forced kind of thing now.
I'm with you. Feel you on that one.

I tend to hit 15% but what you have said above by wanting the tip PRE food... That is a dick move. If anything that would make me think it's way too presumptuous and turn me against doing so.

Arseholes.

Top Bottom