• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

rainbowbus.jpg

Seems legit.

I love all the gifs of cats in this thread. They're more impressive how agile, smart and cute cats are, than funny. But they're great none the less.

Davidion

I'm assuming that my ignorance of everything historical is preventing me from understanding this.

He was supposed to kill Hitler before he was able to cause any of his atrocities. Instead the joke is, Hitler died in his bunker not by suicide, but by him.

It got a little chuckle out of me.

Also, he found him where he killed himself.

It's literally killing him right before he does it himself.

The twist is now that it's the kind of time traveling in which your actions during the travel have already happened.
So irl Hitler already died because of that guy and it's just officially "suicide" because they never found the killer!

I'm 31. Despite being successful in the business world, I am straight up completely dumb to most everything historical and geographical. What's sad is that I never really cheated in school and my GPA never dropped below a 3.5.

That is pretty sad, all you need to know to get the strip is who Hitler is and a vague idea of when WWII ended. Really you can tell what it's getting at just by knowing who Hitler is. At least you admit being ignorant, I feel like a lot of public figures are similarly successful in one field like business but feel that their success makes them an expert on everything.

SVG39.jpg

Double D

You did some fake cheating?

Fake cheating, yes. I invented it. It made me the historical dumbass I am today.

edit: ^^ yeah, I went to a wedding last weekend for a friend from middle school and saw all of my middle school friends there. This topic came up and all of us are the same way. We pretty much had the same history teacher for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade and the guy was a total douche. One of the only things I remember from that class was that it was after lunch I'd have the worst gas. One day I let a giant fart rip and the teacher called me out on it and all I could say was, "It slipped". My friends still give me a hard time about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom