• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFJ72.jpg

FoxSpirit

Dude has a smartphone and you act like he's impoverished. lol
Something something thrown away here, used in India smartphone.

Unless people belong to the poor chaps who live in the garbage huts next to the road they will save up. At least in my country, we collect cellphones each year at christmas for the poor since what else are we going to do with them?? Plus countries like India went for all out cellphone structure, because.... hahaha.
Sorry for the laugh, was there recently. The housing structure must be seen firsthand.
Seriously, I can not even fathom how you would go about a regular wired net outside the modern city cores.
Oh yeah, and most people are surprisingly well dressed, eventhough they ask to polish your shoes.

Something something thrown away here, used in India smartphone.

Unless people belong to the poor chaps who live in the garbage huts next to the road they will save up. At least in my country, we collect cellphones each year at christmas for the poor since what else are we going to do with them?? Plus countries like India went for all out cellphone structure, because.... hahaha.
Sorry for the laugh, was there recently. The housing structure must be seen firsthand.
Seriously, I can not even fathom how you would go about a regular wired net outside the modern city cores.
Oh yeah, and most people are surprisingly well dressed, eventhough they ask to polish your shoes.
er...isn't the joke that he's a gloriously lazy motherfucker? Why do you assume that he's impoverished?

pax217

I was only a few seats away from Reggie Fils-Aime at the Mariners' game the other night... I wanted so badly to take a picture with him, but I wussed out.

Nevertheless, he did stay through just under 11 innings, which was impressive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom