• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sega still has some work to do on PS02.

NSFW: http://www.abload.de/img/pso2---super-bouncy5mkgz.gif
c2r1t.jpg

That Pre-School Gems stuff is incredible, hahaha

chiQ

Hah! What a load of crap :)

Why is cunt seemingly so offensive to Americans but a nothing word in the UK ,Ireland, Australia, etc? Particularly in Scotland or Ireland where I'm from, it means fuck all. Or am I wrong?

It's pretty offensive in NZ. Not because of what it means though (see my response to the first quote). It's just the worst insult I can think of. I save it for those times when I really need to unload my fury. I think I would be uncomfortable saying it in front of people I don't know well.

That's funny considering that is what it happening in football gaf quite often. Also don't even ever remember it being used towards a female in there, mostly it's joking around with friends on there or about footballers who does something extremely shitty in a live match.

It doesn't matter what your intentions are, the simple 4 letter word is the problem here, regardless of it's meaning/intention in context.

I learned that when I used "Jap" as abbreviation for "Japanese version" of a game and got called for it.

Yes, it's fucking ridiculous and makes no sense, but hey, Americans. Board is American so we gotta respect that.

That's funny considering that is what it happening in football gaf quite often. Also don't even ever remember it being used towards a female in there, mostly it's joking around with friends on there or about footballers who does something extremely shitty in a live match.

I assume by "football" you mean soccer threads, where most of the posters aren't American, which was my point. In America the word doesn't swing like it does in Europe.

Darklord

Banned
Probably because it's mostly used as a derogative word towards woman and not a catch-all term that one friend would use towards another friend. It's more akin to calling someone an N-word then a dick or bitch.

They do in Australia. It can be used like "mate" here. "How's it going, cunt?"

I suppose it all depends on your idea of what 'freedom' means. I think that America is very free. I just don't think it's very fair. I'd imagine you can give me a huge list of ways in which Canada is more free than the US, but I'd also wager a lot of those points are dealing with fairness rather than 'lack of government intervention.' Oh, and maybe being able to drink in public without getting arrested. lol And tits on tv.

Shameful.

Think of the old people. They don't know all that new tech. How is grandpa supposed to see some tittays?

http://gifs.gifbin.com/062012/1338914782_biker_highvives_cop.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N08NP.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]I dunno, my grandpa knows his way around the computer at his nursing home.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom