• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT7| Dank Mr Skeltal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Übermatik;193228994 said:
:(

*EDIT* I don't think we've ever been in a position where the next thread maker hasn't been established by this point. Shame on you all. If TDM or similar mod is willing to unban me for 5 minutes/post a thread for me, I'll happily make the OT tonight.

You need to get banned first.

gaugebozo

You need to get banned first.
OT 8 | Everyone Gets Banned

Edit:
On topic-

11693378_10204392984490660_1310889026_n.gif

smurfx

get some go again
Übermatik;193228994 said:
:(

*EDIT* I don't think we've ever been in a position where the next thread maker hasn't been established by this point. Shame on you all. If TDM or similar mod is willing to unban me for 5 minutes/post a thread for me, I'll happily make the OT tonight.
make it for me and i'll post it. i'll give you a small shout out.

8WEwPsT.jpg

D2mBH78.jpg

VuFoDRw.jpg

Here's the deal: I'll make it if you're all happy with that, but it might be tomorrow by the time it's ready. So take it easy on this page and hold off for now.

This is, of course, unless one of you has a real urge to make the thread/has one ready already. But if not I'll get started tonight.

*EDIT* That doge/polar bear pic is the best thing in ages.

komplanen

Übermatik;193236432 said:
Here's the deal: I'll make it if you're all happy with that, but it might be tomorrow by the time it's ready. So take it easy on this page and hold off for now.

This is, of course, unless one of you has a real urge to make the thread/has one ready already. But if not I'll get started tonight.

*EDIT* That doge/polar bear pic is the best thing in ages.

I'll make it now. Give me a minute. I don't want you doing a 3rd OT you greedy fuck.

make a banner for me

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It was a good thread.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom