• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Picture of Circuit City NES Classics Shirt

You get a free shirt with the purchase of any game from the NES Classics line at Circuit City this week. Plus the games are only $15 each. So that's a game and a shirt for $15. Sounds like a good deal to me. I went down there and picked up Donkey Kong today.

Here's a picture of the shirt. The color is peach (the picture in the weekly ad makes it look orange). They are only avaliable in large (oh well, at least it's better than XL only).

marioshirt.jpg

Anyone else who works at Gamestop get the Classic NES Retail kit? Some hot stuff there. Gotta love the Scratch & Sniff stickers, and the shirts.

kiryogi

Banned
Was this a Reggie idea? The t-shirt really reminds me of stuff like A/F or Old Navy. In any case, I'm gonna get it

For those who asked, it's designed to look worn. It's "vintage" like the stuff avaliable at stores such as American Eagle and A/F.

Diablos said:
Come on, you've NEVER seen a shirt with text like that??
*shrugs* Not in stores, and not on someone who I then more closely investigated on the chance that their clothes were artificially aged. However, it seemed possible enough to me that it could be on purpose to go with rereleases of 20 year old games. Though being extremely cheaply made promo materials seemed just as likely. Glad to see its the former.

Alcibiades

I hope Circuit Citys don't run out of these...

I'm probably not going till like Friday or Saturday, but I really want that shirt...

Dujour

Banned
Damn, that sure looks sweet. I sure want one, and Circuit City seems better than EB. Plus, at $15, why the heck not? But I'm not sure what games I'd get. I've got Zelda 1 for the gamecube already, and there's a better version of Mario Bros. on the GB Color and the Mario vs Donkey Kong game. I just can't decide. :mad:

Top Bottom