• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity Beta - Torment: Tides of the Beetles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
HP_W with the worst thread ever
facepalm.gif

Anyway, how do you use custom portraits?

image.php

Teknopathetic, is that you?

Truant

Is there a source that outlines the story of this game? Maybe I'm stupid but I search on Google and could not find anything really useful. I'd really like to know what it's all about.

Got the chance to get the Steam key for 20 bucks from a backer on another forum and bit. Hope Obisidian does not disappoint me this time... No game breaking bugs dammit.

You're the special kid who joins a secret order to stop the big bad guy who everybody thought was dead or would never return.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I wish I knew how to draw to turn myself into a portrait. I always like to play with not so good looking characters and official portraits usually are too good looking to be true in that kind of setting. No scars, no stubble, perfect haircut, no dirtyness, etc

Have you looked at the official ones?

Spookie

Is there a source that outlines the story of this game? Maybe I'm stupid but I search on Google and could not find anything really useful. I'd really like to know what it's all about.

It's about pillars and souls.

You'll probably enjoy yourself more if you go in blind.

I wish I knew how to draw to turn myself into a portrait. I always like to play with not so good looking characters and official portraits usually are too good looking to be true in that kind of setting. No scars, no stubble, perfect haircut, no dirtyness, etc

Never much in the way of old or fat people either. I want to play a cowardly Samwell Tarly like Wizard, or a Shepard Book style arquebus wielding priest.

Acidote

There are a lot of actors and actresses in those portraits, yes. That's pretty much what I would do with my own picture if I had the know how. And add ugly stuff over it.

aravuus

These are user made? This one is straight up Natalie Dormer
zPgxgFr.png

and this one is that girl from Life is Strange lol
Mb2NjsT.png

Thanks for this, wouldn't have checked the gallery otherwise and, hell yes, there's Jon Snow too!

Fuck yea I'm playing as a monk Jon Snow.

You can create other characters too, right? But they're obviously just faces then, no story, no nothing. Man, playing as a group of GoT characters could be pretty fucking amazing but since there are characters with actual stories too, I gotta go with those

dude

dude
BTW, too many people are overlooking one key PoE features - Dwarves not sucking. I never thought I'd see the day I'd consider playing a dwarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom