• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pixar's Toy Story 4 Arrives With Teaser Trailer

https://www.cbr.com/toy-story-4-teaser-trailer/
Set to the tune of Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now," the cheery teaser depicts some old favorites linked hand in hand, moving in a circle. But with the introduction of a new character, Forky -- "I don't belong here!" -- the idyllic scene goes awry, and the toys go tumbling into one another.

Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.

The Toy Story trilogy is so perfect, I really hope they don't fuck this up.

I gotta feeling this is gonna be an emotional experience for me, I turn 30 next year, well and truly no longer a spring chicken, I was there from when Toy Story began in 1995, I was 6 years old.

So yeah, Toy Story means a lot to me.

womfalcs3

Banned
The fork appears to be a make-shift toy. We're going to see the kid Andy delivered the toys to in Toy Story 3.

Was that Bonnie, as the article mentions? I don't remember.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
It's a spork, my dudes. Remember when 'lol so random' was born in the early 2000s? Sporks were a big part of that.

Top Bottom