• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PixelJunk Eden Trophies List

Id.

Demo tomorrow? Awesome! I like the aesthetics of the game a lot, and the gameplay looks very interesting to me.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Official post about trophies

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/07/23/pixeljunk-eden-trophies-galore/

Also, about PJM
Oh, and we have been totally inundated with requests for trophies in PixelJunk Monsters via some kind of patch. As this goes to press, I can say we are definitely looking into it - you just need to badger Deborah Mars and her team in Santa Monica to get some dates set. If we release a patch, we will not only implement this but we will also implement XMB music and a couple of other things.

Indeed

I just hope the PJM trophies are retroactive. There is no way im getting some of these rainbows again.

When is the store update damnit :S!!!

Indeed said:
I just hope the PJM trophies are retroactive. There is no way im getting some of these rainbows again.

When is the store update damnit :S!!!

It's usually updated late in the evening. However since PJE is a Japanese developed game there's a possibility that the Japanese store will update with a demo early in the morning.

Indeed

SolidSnakex said:
It's usually updated late in the evening. However since PJE is a Japanese developed game there's a possibility that the Japanese store will update with a demo early in the morning.

Thank you :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BruceLeeRoy said:
YES YES YES YES!! Cant wait!
Yeah... imagine how it would've felt if you thought it'd be out tomorrow and you realize the truth :(... that's me...

TTP said:
Is it 100% confirmed it's coming to Europe as well on 31st?

The dev told me the 31st in general and I didn't think to ask about wether it would be on the European store at the same time (even if that is the store that we use in NZ)

maxax

BobTheFork said:
finally a leaked list. i've been dying for more trophies.

Same here.
I've never owned a 360 but now I can finally see the attraction people have to achievements. If a game has trophies it's a much bigger incentive to buy and play it for me.
Kind of sad. I know.

Indeed said:
Probably not, because you can download game saves for it.

Anyway, I'm excited for PJE. :D

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
So how will the YouTube uploading work? Will upload to your personal youtube page or to a premade pixeljunk eden youtube page?

Wollan

sykoex said:
So how will the YouTube uploading work? Will upload to your personal youtube page or to a premade pixeljunk eden youtube page?
You will have to log in with your Youtube account. The video will be posted under a official PS3 channel.

i just figured out what I absolutely love about this game.

Remember back in the day when you'd be playing a game and there was a section (usually platformers) where you had to jump and you'd hold the Dpad really really tightly in the direction your jumping just to make sure you got every last ounce of movement into it? You knew it didn't make a difference but on a subconcious level you hoped it would and sometimes I'd even hold my breath because I was not 100% sure I'd make the jump.

That is what PixelJunk Eden does to me. It makes me enjoy video games like I haven't enjoyed them in years. Not saying it's the best game in years but just that I haven't had moments like that since I was about 12 years old. Love it.

Wollan said:
You will have to log in with your Youtube account. The video will be posted under a official PS3 channel.

I just uploaded one and it goes directly to your own video library (after entering your username and password)

Oh shit demo tomorrow? Nice I think this looks really interesting. Personally I wish it was also being released for XBLA though just because I have a nice collection of Arcade games on 360 and it would fit nicely in there.

Loudninja

Just in case some of you did not believe Jim ;)

The Demo is coming out tomorrow.

The full game is planned for release on the 31st of July (fingers crossed)!

and this!
Hey there TTP!

We are still working out the details of retro-actively patching trophies into Monsters. I really don’t want to force people to get all their rainbows again! ;)

The trophies will be more along the lines of “clear Hard 2 using a rock and a bit of string” type challenges though. So they will give you replay for stages you have already played.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/07/23/pixeljunk-eden-trophies-galore/#comments

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
The trophies will be more along the lines of “clear Hard 2 using a rock and a bit of string” type challenges though. So they will give you replay for stages you have already played.
icalleditcolbert.gif

Loudninja

Wow.. what a huge response to my blog entry today!

To answer a few of the queries, the July 31st release date is worldwide (touch wood), I think this even means Australia.

This is NOT the last game in the series, by a long shot. However, we are going to be secret - we actually work on a lot of ideas and already have a “lost work” (ie. a title we cancelled halfway through development because it just wasn’t working the way we wanted it to)

I also heard there will be another blog enry tomorrow with some more info from the team at Santa Monica.

Oh and there will be a demo for the EU store too for a change! (a first for a PixelJunk game)
I think that will go up simultaneously with the full game next week.

I really can’t see anyone not buying it after playing the demo ;-)
(but I am bound to say that, right?)

Thanks for the TON of fan-mail we have been getting by the way - I try to answer most of them directly but if some got missed I apologize.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/07/23/pixeljunk-eden-trophies-galore/comment-page-3/#comments

The PS blog was a great idea.

Top Bottom