• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza, and how it's divided

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ordered pizza, cuz fuck yeah, pizza is awesome. How do you select the first slice? If there are others, do you pick a slice, serve others slices to the people, knowing you are getting the slice you ultimately picked out for yourself? Just go for the closest to you?

You ordered pizza, cuz fuck yeah, pizza is awesome. How do you select the first slice? If there are others, do you pick a slice, serve others slices to the people, knowing you are getting the slice you ultimately picked out for yourself? Just go for the closest to you?

If it's uneven I pick the biggest slice because fuck you that's why.

Then I grab a second for later.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I'd probably walk up to the box and grab a piece out.

If I'm the one grabbing it initially; I set it down, and while announcing it's here, I grab a slice or two.

Sephzilla

If it's cut correctly, it doesn't matter. If you cut it into squares like a heathen, then you take a crust piece.

Boney

Banned
If you are cutting and serving you do it for your party and then go for your slice.

And you only keep a specific slice of it's mixed toppings and you only eat from one half of the order

I go for the slice with the least amount of cheese and most amount of meat on it. Though, usually I'll order my own pizza because I'm a glutton.

rtcn63

s20e01.gif

Ray Wonder

Leave half the slices out for guests first. Roll up the other half of the slices of pizza neatly and shove it in the fucking toilet.

Idk man wtf

Ray Wonder

I used to condemn Pineapple pizza until I found out the magical properties of pineapples.

Jokab

When I eat a pizza myself I always cut it in eight pieces and eat them from smallest to largest. Dunno why

If I get a pizza, I usually pull apart the slices to put a small gap in between them, which I think helps cool it down. This may be made up, but that's what I do. I wait like 2 or 3 minutes, then I eat it.

This is where the internet become weird.

I can't believe you people. Selecting the first slice of pizza is not something to be taken lightly.

Size is definitely a consideration for me, but I think the biggest deciding factor is the amount and distribution of toppings. I need the piece most representative of the pizza as a whole.

grab two slices, place them together like a pizza sandwhich with the toppings in the middle.

NOMN OMN OM NOMN OMN OMN OMN OMN OMN ONM NOMNONOMNOMNNMO!!!!!M

When in a group, I like to lick my finger and run it over the top of the whole pizza. I mean, it's the only way I'm going to get a kiss.... ;_;

jesu

Order enough pizza to go around then not worry about which slice to have first because there is plenty for everybody.
Even the dog.

I take the most appealing piece, and the others can serve themselves. By then, I don't care anymore. The most appealing may be because of crust width, or exact toastiness of cheese, or maybe the layout of the toppings. it depends.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Just go at it bro, you're over thinking Pizza.

No he's not. There is a science to it.

I pick the piece with the most toppings on it, with the most whole toppings, etc.

By the time I get to the last piece its basically a cheese pizza. I will save that scrawny looking thing for last.

I can't believe you people. Selecting the first slice of pizza is not something to be taken lightly.

Size is definitely a consideration for me, but I think the biggest deciding factor is the amount and distribution of toppings. I need the piece most representative of the pizza as a whole.

My man. I read this thread from the last post first.

THIS is how its done folks.

xevis

Banned
Pizza is divided in half. Half for me, half for the next person, half for the person after that and so on XD

Really? No one has posted this gif yet? I swear, no TMNT lovers out there any more. This, gentlemen, is how you divide pizza.

tumblr_n9o0bqbST91rpc5kho1_500.gif

End of story.

cHaotix8

The fuck.

If I'm putting in money for pizza i'll probably just buy my own and eat it all.

If it's at an event where pizza is provided I'm gonna grab the best slice. Biggest/most toppings/doesn't look like shit.

Every man for himself.

Kind of disappointed this isn't a debate between wedges and squares.

Squares for thin crust, wedges for everything else

Well I guess I'm eating pizza tonight. New local place just opened up and I don't feel like driving downtown to my favorite place.
I usually go for the slice that has the most of the topping I want because I'm a greedy bastard. My roommate likes slices with bubbles in the crust, so it works out because I hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom