• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Planet Earth III Trailer

Renoir

This is like the Chefs Table series.. but with animals. Love the shots, the narration, the music...
Beautiful.

Batiman

Banned
These always blow me away. It’s like I learn something incredible that I’m surprised I’ve never known every time I watch these. Beautiful watch

What’s with the LoL emoji from Hops? What’s so funny about this!!!

Last edited:
Always watch Attenborough and the team behind these amazing exploratory catalogues of our world. What I wouldn't give to gift the world's populace with a healthy dose of his sense of wonder, understanding and caretaking.

Chittagong

Gold Member
How long after airing does it usually take for BBC show to drop into retail? This is one show that I need to watch uncompressed in maximum quality on my Kaleidescape ayatem

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Great shit. I got BR sets of PE 1, The Human Planet and a 4 pack of other BBC Earth stuff... Life, Yellowstone etc... Some reason I never got PE 2. I think it was on NF so thats where I saw it.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Straight into my veins! Man, I wish I could watch this in IMAX.

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

Top Bottom