• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Planet Zoo announced by developers of Planet Coaster and Zoo Tycoon

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yes please. Loved Planet Coaster even if I dropped off quite quickly.

Zannegan

Finally. I am definitely picking this up for my brother. He was a huge zoo tycoon fan, but there hasn't been a decent sequel or stand-in in forever.

Maybe it'll take his mind off of waiting for Bannerlord.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

I hope my lad doesnt see this or I'm screwed. I'll never hear the last of it. It's bad enough he's hijacked my Steam for Planet coaster (And Sims 3)

Looks great though.

Eimran

This is pretty much a confirmation for a soaked edition if this world out. I would be beautiful if we would be able to mix park types like in RCT3. But I doubt this since it's a stand alone game.

Jack Videogames

Gold Member
8eronTG.jpg

Dr.Morris79

For anyone interested the game is OUT NOW with a metacritic score of 82 at the moment of writing.
Is there any news on this coming out on the Xbox one, I couldnt find any info? My lad would love this but letting him on my pc would spell it's doom..

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
What's the verdict lads? Was tempted to pick this up but might wait until I have more time off work over Christmas. I remember enjoying Planet Coaster but I played it at launch and remember a couple of the systems really putting me off, so I just sandboxed it until I got bored. Would be nice to know that Zoo has a more solid "campaign".

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
What's the verdict lads? Was tempted to pick this up but might wait until I have more time off work over Christmas. I remember enjoying Planet Coaster but I played it at launch and remember a couple of the systems really putting me off, so I just sandboxed it until I got bored. Would be nice to know that Zoo has a more solid "campaign".
a friend of mine bought it
he thinks it is good

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I’m sure it’ll be like Frontier’s other stuff, an inch deep and a mile wide. Planet Coaster was pretty but awful, not a patch on Theme Park or even Parkitect, Elite Dangerous is dull as dishwater and this won’t be any better.

Top Bottom