• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playground Games' co-founder Trevor Williams is set to replace Gavin Raeburn as Studio Head

Jose92

[Membe

After 12 years working on five award-winning Forza Horizon games, Gavin Raeburn is leaving Playground Games as Studio Director. A founding member of Playground Games, we thank Gav for his leadership and contributions to the Forza franchise and wish him all the best. Co-founder Trevor Williams will transition from General Manager to Studio Head effective immediately, as the Playground Games team focuses on updates to Forza Horizon 5 and the development of Fable.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Gotta love that Windows Central piece name-checking the Burner's early C64 stuff. The "The Equalizer" was just one of several £1.99 quick knockoff games he did which in the fashion of the time were referential to some big-time movie or TV franchise with gameplay similarly stolen from elsewhere.

I think the most memorable thing he did was a pretty good Uridium clone called Thunderbolt, pretty decent if basic stuff - basically the Tony Crowther model of "I have a scroll-routine and I'm going to use it" model :D

Goddamn... 30 odd years on and it still brings a smile to my face thinking about those days!

Top Bottom