• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 3 child play time limit

Gouken

Banned
i recently bought a PS3 for my children, and i was wondering if there is a way i could limit play time to 2-3 a day. i know this feature is in the xbox, but im wondering if it's in the PS3 as well.

thanks!

Kinan

Gouken said:
i recently bought a PS3 for my children, and i was wondering if there is a way i could limit play time to 2-3 a day. i know this feature is in the xbox, but im wondering if it's in the PS3 as well.

thanks!

Sadly, not. I used a TV switch off timer few times instead. Works also. :p

But, basically,
"You better save before I come and pull the plug in 5 minutes" - most effective.
- he is right.

Did your mom never turn your console off at the worst times when you were young. Why not learn from this, and set a approx period of time for them so a game will not be ruined.

...I still have nightmares of my NES getting turned off just as I got to the Technodrome in TMNT :(

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Keyser Soze said:
Did your mom never turn your console off at the worst times when you were young. Why not learn from this, and set a approx period of time for them so a game will not be ruined.

...I still have nightmares of my NES getting turned off just as I got to the Technodrome in TMNT :(
Reminds me of when I was young and tried to beat Sonic Adventure 2 without a VMU. I'd try to beat it everyday after school after I was allowed to play and RIGHT before the final battle it was always bed time. orz This happened for about two months.

James Griggs

Neo Member
As a parent myself, I'm going to humbly suggest that you take care of this yourself. Its not the worst thing in the world to actually interact with your kids once and awhile. Lazy.

Top Bottom