• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 3 FW 3.60 is up

Cruzader

Banned
domlolz said:
how can steam offer cloud storage for everyone but sony can't? They could of just given us plebes 15mb and PSN+ people whatever the fuck they want, hey that'd be grand!
Hey a better thing to be complaining about is why MS charges for online and even to access Netflix while its free on PC/PS3/Wii.

Afrikan

Cruzader said:
Hey a better thing to be complaining about is why MS charges for online and even to access Netflix while its free on PC/PS3/Wii.

simple, its to fund exclusives gam....um.....its to fund time exclusive content you still have to pay for?

Afrikan said:
simple, its to fund exclusives gam....um.....its to fund time exclusive content you still have to pay for?
Just like how Kinect actually costs 150 dollars to make, and not.. around 30 bucks, meaning MS isn't actually making about 80 bucks on each one sold... *cough*. Anyway...

Can't wait for next firmware.. hope we hear something good at E3.

I'm not sure if this is just me, but ummm didn't PS3 used to sort your friends from A-Z if they are online? I'm not sure why they would even change that.

EDIT: Yeah they changed it...I skimmed the thread.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
jett said:
What's the point of storing saved games on the cloud, anyway.

@ Friends house

- Friend: Man I suck so much at this Demon Souls thing can't get past the first boss
- You: Let me help u *log ins with his PSN ID -> Downloads his DS save file*
- You: There you go. You've got everything unlocked now.
- Friend: Thanks!

Don't think he will be able to get the trophies playing from your save file.

Tguy said:
I'm not sure if this is just me, but ummm didn't PS3 used to sort your friends from A-Z if they are online? I'm not sure why they would even change that.

EDIT: Yeah they changed it...I skimmed the thread.
It should be:
A-Z and a-z

TTP said:
@ Friends house

- Friend: Man I suck so much at this Demon Souls thing can't get past the first boss
- You: Let me help u *log ins with his PSN ID -> Downloads his DS save file*
- You: There you go. You've got everything unlocked now.
- Friend: Thanks!

Don't think he will be able to get the trophies playing from your save file.

In that case the friend could only play the savegame with your account though, you can't copy protected savegames to other accounts, not even with the Cloud.

Afrikan

I used to carry around my game saves in the miniSD card in my phone.....hated doing it, but it was the most convenient at the time.

this cloud stuff is perfect.

Top Bottom