• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 Screen Capture|Video Sharing Thread

Cche

Neo Member
Warframe (Ember Prime):
mqHK7E6.jpg

644xQtG.jpg

LffzaVu.jpg

dubq

Not sure how to grab the high-res version from Twitter. I guess I should do FB from now on..

BdboCXmCYAA7Cvj.jpg:orig

Gettin' dem bits!

What I want is the ability to change the time recorded. PS4 is defaulted to 15 minutes but I'd much prefer the ability to record a 30 second snippet when I double tap on the Share button. I usually don't have time to edit the clip I want out of 15 minutes of footage. I prefer the Xbone method of just recording 30 seconds and having it autouploaded for share.

Maybe FW2.0

Ardenyal

What I want is the ability to change the time recorded. PS4 is defaulted to 15 minutes but I'd much prefer the ability to record a 30 second snippet when I double tap on the Share button. I usually don't have time to edit the clip I want out of 15 minutes of footage. I prefer the Xbone method of just recording 30 seconds and having it autouploaded for share.

Maybe FW2.0

Just go to the share menu and back out to have the clip saved on HDD then edit it later.

d9b

Banned
Killzone Shadow Fall

Just playing now... This game looks incredible!

After the latest patch I'm enjoying singleplayer very much I have to admit. I'm yet to dive into MP.

Campaign (PS4 share) :

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thorgi

Any word on when Sony will be patching in support for HDMI capture equipment? I'm tempted to grab an Elgato soon and it would be lovely to use it with that.

KalBalboa

Banned
I just uploaded a fun fight from Injustice via Facebook and don't want to degrade the footage with ripping/YouTubing. There are ways of getting Facebook video working on forums, but that's up to the powers that be at GAF.

Hazelhurst

Anybody know how to get the HD shared video from facebook so I can put it on youtube? I got the SD version. I don't want to link using facebook since iOS users can't view it.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I am having a weird bug with the PS4 screenshot feature. Basically it started to fail at opening my screenshots. It's random and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but basically when I try to look at my screencaptures from any game, it just loads up a blank screen.

Any way to fix this?

Melchiah

I am having a weird bug with the PS4 screenshot feature. Basically it started to fail at opening my screenshots. It's random and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but basically when I try to look at my screencaptures from any game, it just loads up a blank screen.

Any way to fix this?

Noticed the same two days ago, when I was browsing through the pretty sizable gallery of Tomb Raider shots. The blank screen seemed to appear only when I browsed through several of them in a row.

manfestival

I played the game, the single player is mediocre but looks stunning.

I heard the multiplayer is quite good, didn't get to spend much time on it.

the game is really neato

I recently got BF4 and the aiming is so much easier but I like the fact that I really do have to aim for killzone SF. It is so satisfying when you do well but the learning curve is much higher than your traditional FPS

Top Bottom