• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 System Software 4.05 released

liquidtmd

Banned
4PacyMr.png

See, even the Beibs agrees.

Beibs needs a stahbility update

2cool

Banned
It wont let me log into my US account anymore after the Update. The EU account works fine, but when I switch to my US user, it just says "Sign into PSN" and when I click on the store it just says "Please wait" forever...

edit: It worked after a couple of trys, after it gave me a menu of chosing a cover photo... So i guess it would ask that on accounts that dont have that, before letting you log in again.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Maybe the PS4 team is tired of stability jokes/gifs?

It wont let me log into my US account anymore after the Update. The EU account works fine, but when I switch to my US user, it just says "Sign into PSN" and when I click on the store it just says "Please wait" forever...

It begins.

MBison

Did you get an email that your sign in id was changed? I did and now I can't log in

2cool

Banned
Did you get an email that your sign in id was changed? I did and now I can't log in

Nope I checked emails, got nothing. I think it just wouldnt let me log in because it first wanted me to "complete my profile" even tho it was already completed,and its not a new account. After a while it brought up the Privacy Options and then the "Add Coverphoto", and after I updated those it let me log in.

MBison

Nope I checked emails, got nothing. I think it just wouldnt let me log in because it first wanted me to "complete my profile" even tho it was already completed,and its not a new account. After a while it brought up the Privacy Options and then the "Add Coverphoto", and after I updated those it let me log in.

Aie ok apparently in researching this, the email thing is going around. Gonna have to call tech support.

Massa

Probably a lot of new code in the SDK related to PSVR and Pro so we should be seeing a lot of these updates in the near future. GAF rejoice.

Makeda

To anyone experiencing the sign in issue after this update, you should be able to solve it by going into the settings menu and entering the PlayStation Network/Account Menu.
You should then be ran through the privacy/ new account set up, after which you'll be automatically signed in.

DeviantBoi

At what time was this update pushed out? For some reason it didn't auto-update when I turned on my PS4 this morning.

I was hoping to check out Destiny's Festival of the Lost but found this update instead.

Top Bottom