• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 System Software 4.5 Beta sign up

AndyD

aka andydumi
Has anyone tried storing videos/photos on the external drive and use it to transfer to PC? Like a giant flashdrive essentially.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
PS4 Pro+PSVR user here and would love a code to test out a bunch of my older titles. If anyone has an extra code, I'd be beyond grateful for a PM.

RoyalFool

Banned
3D bluray playback combined with the improved psvr cinema mode is really really nice. Not cinema quality but good enough for it to probably become my go to way of watching movies at home.

Hyped about watching some classics on the "big screen" for the first time. Just a shame it needs the breakout box else I'd lug it upstairs and watch in bed.

sourc3d

3D bluray playback combined with the improved psvr cinema mode is really really nice. Not cinema quality but good enough for it to probably become my go to way of watching movies at home.

Hyped about watching some classics on the "big screen" for the first time. Just a shame it needs the breakout box else I'd lug it upstairs and watch in bed.

Yeah I got hooked up with a burner in the gaf community, and one of the first things I tried out was Force Awakens 3d bluray. It was perfectly watchable to the point where I was forgetting about the headset image and instead concentrating on the 3dness, and its probably one of the clearest 3d movie experiences I've had between cinema/hometv/pc, even without the 3d aspect the psvr cinema image did appear cleaner also. It might not make me a 3d bluray convert, but for the occasional novelty where its been done well in a suitable film, its nice to have!

justintime57

Neo Member
Sounding like a broken record here, but I, too, would very much appreciate an extra code or burner account information. Went out and bought a Pro but unexpectedly never got a code.

The Llama

So is there no more way to get into the beta? I don't even care about the boost mode, I just want to be able to play Stardew Valley without my rest mode being broken :(

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Sorry to bump this thread, but if there ANY way to get a hold of a code?

Right now I have an SSD and an external HDD ready to be installed in my PS4 Pro, but I can't use them until 4.5 comes out.

Anyone who can help would be appreciated.

Hey all, not sure why but Sony sent me another Beta code lol. I still have no interest so first person to reply after this gets it. It's for the US btw.

I'm also here to beg for a spare US beta code or access to a burner account. I'm waiting on the firmware to drop before I jump into my first Bloodborne play-through.

Top Bottom