• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 Exclusive "God Slayer" Announced | Coming in 2027

Draugoth

Gold Member

PlayStation China Hero Project action RPG The God Slayer from Pathea Games announced​

From the studio behind My Time at Sandrock.

Sony Interactive Entertainment Shanghai and My Time at Sandrock developer Pathea Games have announced action RPG The God Slayer, an action RPG for PlayStation 5 joining the third phase of the games incubation program PlayStation China Hero Project. It will launch in 2027.

The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_001-1920x1081.jpg
The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_004.jpg
The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_002.jpg
The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_006.jpg
The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_005.jpg
The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_007.jpg

The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_003.jpg
The-God-Slayer_2023_07-27-23_008-1024x577.jpg

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Announcing a game 4 years early. Lol very funny.

Just like that man monkey actiongame that was announced 3 years ago and no news about it.

Just scams and garbage

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Announcing a game 4 years early. Lol very funny.

Just like that man monkey actiongame that was announced 3 years ago and no news about it.

Just scams and garbage
We got a release date for Black Myth: Wukong, summer 2024.

Salz01

Microsoft does this and it seems to be working pretty well.
Maybe we need to define, pretty well. You mean they get devs on board or it remains in the public interest for a set number of years? I mean perfect dark, hellblade, fable, aren’t really getting a whole lot of positive attention with the drip feed. But I could be wrong.

//DEVIL//

We got a release date for Black Myth: Wukong, summer 2024.
Yeah. We will see bud . You and I will die from old age before anything. And when it was announced again ? Yeah.... Not to mention the horrible graphical downgrade it got.

Ansphn

The thing about China hero project is I need to play the games because I have seen a lot of interesting concepts and videos but have not "experienced" their games. Korea has China beat when it comes to gaming production with Lies of P.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
why announce now? the f? am i supposed to be excited?
Game look like its in concept stage LOL

Until I see any of these games running on my machine, it'll all be just vaporware.

Where the fuck is Wu Kong? Lost Souls Aside? Stellar Blade? Phantom Blade Zero? It doesn't matter if it's Korean or Chinese, I just want them to be real.

Roxkis_ii

I know people wanted to know what was coming after Spiderman, but announcing a game this early is a bit ridiculous.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
2027 is ok but I hope it moves along faster. Developers choose to give time to projects over release dates and “dead lines”.

T4keD0wN

This will never come out just like the dozens of those announced fake chinese games like Black Myth Wu-kong, Where Winds Meet, Lost Soul Aside, Project: The Perceiver, Project Awakening and many others.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

The thing about China hero project is I need to play the games because I have seen a lot of interesting concepts and videos but have not "experienced" their games. Korea has China beat when it comes to gaming production with Lies of P.
And hopefully with Stellar Blade which looks....stellar.

Top Bottom