• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 most searched Holiday Gift (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0ULZB0URNE

In the USA.

CLShUFa.jpg

Aenima

Dat PS5 demand.
Im actually surprized the demand for PS5 is that big in US. The results look more what you would expect from Europe.

kingfey

Banned
They are looking how to get ps5, since most US gamers can buy Xbox, without scalpers stealing one
Star Trek Picard GIF by Paramount+

At this point, ps5 is a unicorn.
Unicorn GIF by MOODMAN

Quantum253

Too bad they won't have enough stock...
Seriously, it sells within minutes of becoming available. I have yet to actually see a Ps5 in a store or at a friend's house. It has to level out eventually. I have my name in the PlayStation store invites so that might pan out. I still blame Walmart for opening pre orders earlier than PlayStation mentioned then other vendors followed creating all sorts of chaos.

My uncle would always come up clutch with consoles. Reminds me, I need to buy him an iPhone. He got me the most consoles(2). There’s nothing better than getting a console on Christmas. Buying myself consoles just does not hit the same.

That being said. RIP to all the kids, not knowing any better, thinking there even is remote chance there’s going to be a PS5 under their tree.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Very interesting. Also surprised (but not really surprised) to see Switch so high on that list. Honestly, I thought Series S would be on that list too because of its price point. I wonder if we know the top 3 by each state (not just the top #1) we might see Series S above Series X on this gift list.

Seriously, it sells within minutes of becoming available. I have yet to actually see a Ps5 in a store or at a friend's house. It has to level out eventually. I have my name in the PlayStation store invites so that might pan out. I still blame Walmart for opening pre orders earlier than PlayStation mentioned then other vendors followed creating all sorts of chaos.
Yeah why I don't have one. I was there on pre order morning on time and it was gone before it started. Meanwhile for ps4 I put my name in a list at GameSpot and came back on launch night, paid and took my shit. Total contrast of how things were now with assholes stealing shopping carts.

Quantum253

Yeah why I don't have one. I was there on pre order morning on time and it was gone before it started. Meanwhile for ps4 I put my name in a list at GameSpot and came back on launch night, paid and took my shit. Total contrast of how things were now with assholes stealing shopping carts.
I was able to pre order Ps4 right after Sony's press conference on Amazon with no issues so i figured this would be the same. Getting crazy out there like trying back in the Wii launch days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom