• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 most searched Holiday Gift (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb

Gold Member
Not surprised. I hope some people can manage to snag one.

I like to imagine there’ll be a couple of;
GIF by Giffffr

- moments (but with Ps5’s instead).

Tommi84

Everyone was searching, because not many was able to buy due to limited quantities :D

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Whole world has a chip shortage right now
Consoles have nothing on cars. Last Summer when I was getting a tune up there were a billion cars on the lot.

A month ago people were fighting over 10 on the lot and 30 coming in.

Could make a killing selling mine, but would have nothing to drive for the foreseeable future.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
So it’s the most searched holiday gift but it actually isn’t and it’s the nintendo switch?

whaaaaaa……..

All it took was a single conference.... lmao

I wonder.... would Xbox still remain king in the US had it not had that absolute clusterfuck of a conference back in 2013?
Wouldn't have changed much, because casuals usually don't watch conferences. It was the price. Both 399 on release and Xbox would have sold many millions more.

S0ULZB0URNE

Nintendo always wins baby (thread title is wrong)
From the linked article...
  • The item that topped searches in the most states is the PlayStation 5, which comes at no surprise considering over 10 million units have been sold worldwide since its release last year.
  • The second most popular item on our list is a TV.
  • Amazon recently released the Amazon Fire TV with a built-in Fire TV Stick, helping TVs become a hot item this holiday season. Alexa, play Home Alone.
  • While the Nintendo Switch drove the most traffic to Amazon with over 1.26M searches, only six states searched for them the most on Google Shopping.

• The item that topped searches in the most states is the PlayStation 5, which comes at no surprise considering over 10 million units have been sold worldwide since its release last year.
  • Amazon recently released the Amazon Fire TV with a built-in Fire TV Stick, helping TVs become a hot item this holiday season. Alexa, play Home Alone.
  • While the Nintendo Switch drove the most traffic to Amazon with over 1.26M searches, only six states searched for them the most on Google Shopping.
This isn't a presidential election bro. Electoral college doesn't count here. Switch is the most searched holiday gift in the US.

Kagey K

Banned
This isn't a presidential election bro. Electoral college doesn't count here. Switch is the most searched holiday gift in the US.
Lol I was just checking to see if I could loot one in my recent communities most recent uproar.

No point in hitting gamestop if they have none. I'll just go for Jordan's at Footlocker instead.

Last edited:
Is this what its coming to now?, search wars?.
Search wars where the one with the most states wins. So if Switch is searched one million times in California, and the PS5 is search one thousand times in Nebraska and one thousand times in Montana, PS5 obviously wins :messenger_smirking:

Kagey K

Banned
No console warring threads, even if they are deserved.

Publisher of the year locked, random Google search for consoles = OK.

pasterpl

Thread title should be updated to

Nintendo Switch most searched Holiday Gift (USA)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom