• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 5 UI overview. At last the Game Library looks good!

Dibils2k

no customisation as feared is a bummer

atleast let me change background color of the command center popup thing

Last edited:

Dibils2k

You dont need quick resume.
Miles Morales loads in 4 secs total, faster than quick resume
depends, since its 1st party looks like sony took out the unskipable logos but 3rd party games will still have them forcing you to sit through 2mins of logos

activities could be a way around that though, i hear

Keihart

Is here where we cry about the PS5 not having multiple games quick resume? the feature it's fucking awesome in xbox and the PS5 having a "switcher" tab it's such a fucking bait.
Seriously, who cares about a couple less seconds loading if i have to go through a bunch of menus before getting to the last checkpoint and not even where i left off?
Pretty shit IMHO, pretty shit.

TLZ

Banned
No. Games, including PS3 streamed ones, show up just like normal games on the PS4 dashboard. You only need to go into the PSNow thing to download or start a streamed game for the first time.
If that's the case, there are PS2 games in PSNow as well. Why aren't they showing up under PS2?

I don't want to get myself too excited.....

Hustler

As cool as the quick resume feature is.... I'm not sure how often I would use the feature. I don't want to downplay the feature since It'd be nice if PS5 had similar capability, but it's not a deal breaker.

Jadsey

Apparently, if you install a disc game and later uninstall it, it stays as an icon in your Game Collection tab.

Genius, because you can see everything you own physically and digitally in one place!

Maybe playing PS3 games is the Digital Foundry big surprise and it's still under embargo. Probably not -- I'm terrible at predicting stuff.

Javthusiast

Banned
The fact that they still don't differentiate demos and betas and just put everything on that games library list is stupid as hell. Especially if those old ass betas aren't even playable anymore.

Jadsey

Can someone who has a PS5 please test if you can hide games in the 'Your Collection' section?

On PS4 you had the option to hide game icons in your purchased section.

Top Bottom