• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation E3 Experience 2017: Live in Theaters June 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a weird feeling that this might be the last year anything. Each year has gotten a bit more sticky logistics wise. Fewer locations but more issues. This year has been by far the most irritating to get tickets. But it is what it is.

I'd honestly pay the price of a movie to go, if it meant less issues and headaches. The experience, meeting like minded people and swag alone is worth it to me.

Opt1kon_

Made three options.

8V7T0Lq.png

Rjbv6M0.png

MRdMvv9.png

could you add one to mines my good sir

Lucent

I did it during my break around 6:25pm in Indiana and got 2 passes. I sent the link to my friends but I guess I JUST made it cuz they said it was full.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
just checking in after 4 hours how did my fellow refresh gaf members do. I saw the site melted down a little again but after that I went dark for a few hours

So i just got home after having to do errands. Looks like between work and now, the tickets went up? Am i screwed? If anyone has the Pittsburgh/Tarentum link that would be killer if its even worth it.

Gnilres

Got my sister to get 3 tickets total because I had to clock-in at the exact time it started. She battled for 2 hours before getting them.

See you in Columbus, Refresh-GAF

fallingdove

Gofobo is the worst. I was on the waiting list last night for SLC, no email today when the tickets opened back up. Made it to the site and selected +1 and was treated to a familiar error screen. With a refresh, the event was full again.

I guess I ended up being one of the few refresh gaf casualties.

Darknight

I've always wanted to attend to one of these but never could. Today was running around doing errands so there's no way I could ever apply to these things online.

One day GAF, ill meet you guys in NYC. Living out east LI is not the easiest way to make it to the city :(

I've always wanted to attend to one of these but never could. Today was running around doing errands so there's no way I could ever apply to these things online.

One day GAF, ill meet you guys in NYC. Living out east LI is not the easiest way to make it to the city :(

At the moment I have an extra spot available if you do decide to trek to the city.

Darknight

At the moment I have an extra spot available if you do decide to trek to the city.

I always try to get tickets so I can do a +1 for my brother. Thank you though! Very kind of you!

I already made plans to do the youtube stream.

PS: Don't they do something where if the second ticket dont match with guest info, they wont let you in? I remember that from last year.

I always try to get tickets so I can do a +1 for my brother. Thank you though! Very kind of you!

I already made plans to do the youtube stream.

PS: Don't they do something where if the second ticket dont match with guest info, they wont let you in? I remember that from last year.

With this site you didn't put any information in for your guest, so they can't really enforce that.

Skrams

Oops, I forgot that this fixed itself. Good thing mine didn't fill up.

Got my passes for Louisville, KY. Excited as usual.

Getting ready to rep.
Code:
[img]https://www.customink.com/proof/ghr0-00b1-eusf/04610/front/watermarked_big.jpg[/img]

I'd wear the hell out of this to the theater if I wasn't going to the Birmingham Alabama location and thought someone would understand it.

Though actually I think i'd wear it as an average shirt, nice look at subtle.

Some of you Gaffer's Photoshop skills are exemplary! I would say even special effects level and/or tabloid level lol!

Also, Kudos at the speed to which you get them out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom