• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016 Thread: You Know, PSX, We Really Are 2016

02mDCF6.jpg

We in here

My prediction of the event:

Show is 30 mins late to start. Music and lights come on. We see an Egyptian dressed Phil Spencer dragging out a man who is on their knees with a bag over their head. "Is this your king? Your so called icon?" A sweaty Spencer demandingly asks the now panicked crowd. "Your king is a false heir." Spencer says as he pulls away the bag on the kneeling man to reveal that it is in fact Hideo Kojima, Industry Icon™. Spencer continues, "You see, there is a true king, a true heir. One that does not need to be labeled as a Pro." Security is now rushing the stage at this point. Spencer realizes that he needs to make his point. "It's too bad. We could have kept this a civil event."

Suddenly, the earth starts to moan and crack. A beam of light screams it's way into the area, illuminating the emanating horror. "The true king, GOD even, is not of the clouds. He is from this earth." Spencer screams as the aforementioned new "king" makes it's appearance. "NO." A now kneeling Shuhei Yoshida pleads. "HE WAS WITH YOU THIS WHOLE TIME?"

The light vanishes and all that can be seen now is the pure energy radiating off the new king. He is non other than the Scorpion King, The Rock. "I'd like you to meet an old friend. THE SCORPIO KING." Spencer, who is now also glowing, belts out.

The entire arena is practically collapsing. Can Shuhei Yoshida muster up anything, anyone, to conquer Spencer and Scorpio King and to save Kojima?

I'm sorry I came up with the name "Scorpio King" and I didn't mean for it to go that far :V

Not Drake

I'm excited for some reason, but the only thing I really hope for is that there's loads of gameplay footage for everything shown today. If there's any specific announcement I want to see that would be anything Wipeout related really.

- More Ni no Kuni 2 footage to remind us the game still exists
- Shenmue III gameplay debut
- WipEout
- The Last of Us 2
- Gravity Rush 2 demo shadow drop
- Call of Duty blah blah blah zzzz nobody cares
- Parappa the Rapper bounces back on PS4
- Marvel Vs Capcom 4
- Tim Schafer
- Uncharted 4 DLC

Most of that will happen.

Top Bottom