• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016 Thread: You Know, PSX, We Really Are 2016

yXVaSM6.gif
Aww yiss

QTCATR5.jpg

joeblow

If anyone is looking to go next year, I got my badge last night and got in line 2.5 hours before the show starts. That was plenty of tiime to guarantee getting in, and I even found a random unclaimed seat 20 rows from the front of the stage.

BTW, I passed by Adam Boyes on the way in. He was in the "I need a badge" line. Weird seeing him with the regular joes now that he is no longer with Sony.

Is there going to be a spoiler free thread for the conference this year? I won't be able to watch it live as I gotta pick up my girlfriend from work.

liquidtmd

Banned
Is there going to be a spoiler free thread for the conference this year? I won't be able to watch it live as I gotta pick up my girlfriend from work.

Legit question - how can there be a thread covering the conference that doesnt contain spoilers for the conference?

Playsage

I'm so happy for not having to pull another sleepless night to follow this.
Capcom Cup is going to fuck me up

Game informer executive editor.

Andrew Reiner ‏@Andrew_Reiner 27s28 seconds ago
Expect fireworks at the PlayStation Showcase. No, I'm not talking about a Fantavision sequel.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Last year was ehhh, but this year is shaping up quite a bit to be interesting as an outside specter.

Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom