• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Tickets on Sale 10/24

Kayant

Can I be added too please? Thanks.

Man cannot believe Tidux might actually be right for once after nearly 7m+ of just saying a bunch of vague nonsense, repeating what has been said by Sony already or just being plain wrong. I guess I might be eating that sock afterall.... :(

Nah will just eat a lemon or something :p

Still I don't see it being two AAA first parties as Tidux said but this should generate so good hype for PS4 for December leading on the next year.

Zukkoyaki

I'll take a seat on the hype train! :)

As for the actual event, even if we don't get any major new announcements like AAA sequels or new IP, it should still be pretty awesome.

I figure worst case scenario we get new footage of announced games like The Order: 1886, Bloodborne, Tearaway, and Until Dawn, along with our first real looks at Uncharted 4 and the new Ratchet & Clank. That would be enough to satisfy me anyway.

Mononoke

Banned
I'm going to this. Add me to the train!

Edit: I'm going to buy a ticket, but I'm going through Chemo right now. Assuming I beat cancer I'll be going. Add me anyways though, please :)

Couldn't let slide this special request.

S6sMabB.jpg
Wooot!
Put me on the hype train, please.

I hope they announce some actual compelling software

Not to troll but but stuff like killzone shadow fall, drive club, knack and more sequels of infamous and uncharted just aren't doing it for me. I want to see PS1/PS2 era creativity from them and maybe some old long forgotten favorites revived.

I hope they announce some actual compelling software

Not to troll but but stuff like killzone shadow fall, drive club, knack and more sequels of infamous and uncharted just aren't doing it for me. I want to see PS1/PS2 era creativity from them and maybe some old long forgotten favorites revived.

Bloodborne? Hotshots golf? Rime? Tomorrow children?

Bloodborne? Hotshots golf? Rime? Tomorrow children?

Tomorrow Children and Bloodborne are interesting yes but what I'm saying is I want more stuff like that. PS1 & 2 had a nonstop barage of fresh ideas and concepts (although truth be told much of it came from 3rd party with games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Tekkie etc.) but where are the new Parappas, wipeouts, Colony wars, Medievils, Jet Moto, twisted metal, crash bandicoots, etc.? Thats what I'm interested in

Rime seems like more of a love letter to Team Ico games rather than something new.

Tomorrow Children and Bloodborne are interesting yes but what I'm saying is I want more stuff like that. PS1 & 2 had a nonstop barage of fresh ideas and concepts (although truth be told much of it came from 3rd party with games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Tekkie etc.) but where are the new Parappas, wipeouts, Colony wars, Medievils, Jet Moto, twisted metal, crash bandicoots, etc.? Thats what I'm interested in

Rime seems like more of a love letter to Team Ico games rather than something new.

That era is dead. You will never see it again. Literally the closest thing you are going to get from that era is from Sony. New IPs are getting way to expensive and companies are taking less risks. Sony seems to be the only one doing it with games like Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, WiLD, The Tomorrow's Children, The Order etc.

Hmmm it doesnt say 'new game announcements' but just 'game announcements' wich probably means DLC or new footage of previously revealed games.. I don't think we'll see a new game folks. But i'm hoping for a new Uncharted 4 trailer or maybe TLG (lol)

That era is dead. You will never see it again. Literally the closest thing you are going to get from that era is from Sony. New IPs are getting way to expensive and companies are taking less risks. Sony seems to be the only one doing it with games like Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, WiLD, The Tomorrow's Children, The Order etc.

Forgot about WILD :O Can't wait to see more of that one!

I might be going to this after all. Hope they have MVP presence for something, but even if they don't I am really leaning towards flying out to this. Never been to E3, so this will be at least something similar.

Venetian is right in the middle of the strip...debating on hotels in addition to the flight arrangements (Early Dec is crazy price wise on flights for some reason).

Add me to the hype train!

And that other guy's arm. >_<' I don't have the layered version.

No worries, we got six weeks to make a mess or amends. :p

My post 238 has a PSD file to do edits,
Sorry about not adding everyone, the Sleep Lords took over my mind and now I am at work.... so I will see what I can do here. Work computer not as good as home computers.

RiverBed

Banned
My post 238 has a PSD file to do edits,
Sorry about not adding everyone, the Sleep Lords took over my mind and now I am at work.... so I will see what I can do here. Work computer not as good as home computers.

Cool. Thanks.
I got an idea of extending avys beyond the border of the background but without having a white background. Avys should look like tiles glued to the original background extending every which way. I'll try and see if I can do it. I am a PS noob.

Man cannot believe Tidux might actually be right for once after nearly 7m+ of just saying a bunch of vague nonsense, repeating what has been said by Sony already or just being plain wrong. I guess I might be eating that sock afterall.... :(
Did I missed the memo on some rumor or what?

He has never been correct so far, not even once. :p

Seeing Hashimoto in the trailer for the PS Experience, I am hyped for FF XV :D

Zephyrus

Banned

ah so you're "only" interested in dead IP's or ones that don't belong to sony.

Right.

I really want to head to this. I've never been to Las Vegas before, either. Checking hotel and flight prices, though, this would be about a $550 trip. And that's not including the price of the event.

I thought Las Vegas was known for its cheap hotel/flight packages. Am I doing wrong by trying to reserve the hotel and flights through conventional means (kayak.com, vegas.com)?

RiverBed

Banned
The hype train poster can't handle the hype!
ibwzhqUmovJsNP.jpg

P.S. how do I make the white background transparent? It is in PS, but wouldn't save as transparent.

ah so you're "only" interested in dead IP's or ones that don't belong to sony.

Right.

To be honest I think Tomorrow's Children is as creative as anything I have seen on game's platform. With indie devs able to flex more this gen than last gen, I think we are getting more high production value creative projects than we got last gen.

Top Bottom