• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation fuckboys, GET IN HERE

kingfey

Banned
Lets fuck baby!!!
Jodie Whittaker Ok GIF by Doctor Who

Topher

Gold Member
Guy is obsessed with too much LeD lights. He forgot to buy the Bluetooth for his PC, because of that.

I don't see any LED. What is that card jutting out there from the motherboard? I see the main power cable to the motherboard but that other cable coming all the way across is going somewhere past some mystery device that I cannot make out.

kingfey

Banned
I don't see any LED. What is that card jutting out there from the motherboard? I see the main power cable to the motherboard but that other cable coming all the way across is going somewhere past some mystery device that I cannot make out.
Those are led fans. The motherboard has like 32 gb of ram, with rtx 3060 on the bottom.
The bottom, top and the side are led fans.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Those are led fans. The motherboard has like 32 gb of ram, with rtx 3060 on the bottom.
The bottom, top and the side are led fans.

The fans run in line with the motherboard. I'm talking about the board jutting out perpendicular to the motherboard. The one with the bottom set of custom cables are crossing.

Last edited:

Topher

Gold Member
Here is clear picture. The 4 cards are the ram. The fans are top, bottom, and the side.
cEBPUax.jpg

Ok.....I see now. Now I get your "decoration" comment. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Actually, that is a much better angle. He did a nice job. That Lian Li gives a lot of room behind the motherboard for stuffing unsightly cables.

NikuNashi

OP, from a real one to a real one, listen up. Buy Demons Souls Remake and GT7, the best games on PS5. Both masterpieces.

Ignore what anyone else says.

Top Bottom