• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting 2011 | All Information in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
wenis said:
well yea...you think they would really start handing out dev kits to 3rd parties so soon? it's sony...the third parties will get em 6 months before launch.

Developers has had kits for ages. It is just Sony deciding to save that for later.

celebi23

I was thinking, if it really is running a modified version of Android, I'm guessing Honeycomb and not Gingerbread. It kinda fits the "tablet" category more than the "smartphone" category.

Jeff-DSA

TacticalFox88 said:
Downloadable PSP games? Shit just got real.

Yeah, but the Go doesn't even let you download the full CURRENT library. I don't think the backwards compatible download library will be super comprehensive...

Though I hope it's certainly better than the amount of PS1 games on PSN.

gcubed

Seda said:
Side note: I hope this thing is a lot easier to get online than the psp. I can get all of my laptops online, 360, wii, ps3. blu-ray player, ds (when I adjust the wpa security for the lite)

but I cannot get my psp online.

it should be pretty easy..

press power button, wham

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
sony-tokyo-event-1485.jpg

Engadget's shots always makes people look so respectable.

Raistlin

TacticalFox88 said:
Downloadable PSP games? Shit just got real.
PSP go purchase REDEEMED :eek:

Seriously though, PSP, PS1, Mini's, PS Suite ... that's a pretty nice library of content before even getting to the 'real' games

Fuck. Take my money.

Mr. Hyde

Monster Hunter is my biggest time sink in video games nowadays, so I could see myself picking up the NGP because of all the hours I will spend in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom