• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting 2011 | All Information in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
sony-tokyo-event-1489.jpg

He's controlling it with dual analog sticks. "I must say, the stick feels great! You can quote me, that's my first impression of this."

KtSlime

celebi23 said:
I was thinking, if it really is running a modified version of Android, I'm guessing Honeycomb and not Gingerbread. It kinda fits the "tablet" category more than the "smartphone" category.

I didn't think anyone but Google had access to honeycomb yet.

7:14AM He's controlling it with dual analog sticks. "I must say, the stick feels great! You can quote me, that's my first impression of this."

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
7:14AM He's controlling it with dual analog sticks. "I must say, the stick feels great! You can quote me, that's my first impression of this."

Jin34

M_A_C said:
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... Waiting for price though.

You aren't getting a price today, it's the create hype conference so people will hold on buying the 3DS. Time honored Sony tactic.

Yoboman said:
People said the same about PSP, came out cheaper than expected. And keep in mind, 3DS's price is inflated, so its not really a reflection of the price PSP2 has to be
Yeah doesn't Nintendo always sell for a profit? and it looks exactly like the DS so production wouldn't have to be changed much. Talking out of my ass on the production part though.

brotkasten said:
He's controlling it with dual analog sticks. "I must say, the stick feels great! You can quote me, that's my first impression of this."

This could be potential megaton....

Either this is a port for NGP/PSP2 or all PSP games can make to the second analog stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom