• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread: Go Fourth

It's incredibly fascinating to me to picture Reggie and Iwata and Shiggy all logged onto their laptops to watch this event with everybody else. I wonder what is running through their heads right now?

Ifrit

For those having problems with the GT stream that are using Chrome, try switching to Firefox. That worked for me

Also, I'm not from the US so it's not region locked ;)

manj

Neo Member
beer has been drunk, pizza has been eaten....

my body is ready... i just dont like GT

kazzzzzzzz me right...?

RaGe_pt

LNZ6zlP.png

Show is over.

ahahahah I would be laughing so fucking much! XD

Necron

People are expecting too many games to be shown, which this venue doesn't seem convenient for. PS3 and Ps Vita talk, PS4 hardware announcement, a couple of tech demos and a handful of teasers and, more importantly, a demonstration of the general direction Sony is going with its ecosystem seem more realistic bets...

This is what everyone should expect to be honest.

Gigarator

Yeah, GT's stream sucks ass for me. It flips between HD and SD constantly, freezes from time to time, buffers, etc. No idea why. Just did a SpeedTest to make sure it's not my connection, and yeah, 98 Mbps. Should be enough, one would think!

It was doing that to me on Chrome, it's staying in constant HD mode on Opera though. No idea why.

That gives me a bad vibe. I don't want my PS4 UI to be anything like the Vita. Calling it now. PS4 boots up to that screen and you peel back the screen like the vita (with touch pad on controller) into the home screen.

:(

Top Bottom