• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Meeting 2016 | Conference Thread [Over]

What is your reaction to the new PlayStation line-up?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should have revealed the Pro at Gamescom with a big Sony community in Germany. This audience was dead and nowadays you often need an enthusiastic crowd to generate a hype.

pablito

I'm in for the price. Sandwich look is bad though. Kinda want to keep my OG PS4 and pretend it's that I'll be playing lol.

Wow. Underwhelming, but at least the price is right.

Also, note the lack of any Vita in materials, etc. When do we officially call it dead?

Ryuuga

Banned
Well that sure was a conference. Not sure what to think about it, but it's neither the worst or best. The price and date are one thing, but I was more curious about enhancements to previously released titles.

Raide

HDR in these ps4 games gives me the Unreal Engine vibe. Early on everything looked very similar. I see lots of blue and orange and dark shadows. Will wait to see for more fleshed out uses.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Bloodborne not mentioned once. A 60 fps BB patch would make me buy one tbh. Not interested in prettier 30 fps games on my 1080p TV.

Top Bottom