• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2016

Karu

I'm in Germany and got the idea in my head paying for Now for a month... until I noticed it still hasn't launched - Beta was available month ago here, was even stretched out in May I think. On the other hand, the service is already up and ready in denmark and Belgium? And they launched it on PC? Does anybody know what's going on?

bryanee

I'm close to buying a JP Neon Orange Vita but I need to know if you can access the EU store on it. Is that possible?

Benedict

Just "played" through Actual Sunlight on the Vita.
Was a much better experience than I thought and a good PS+ experience.
Would never buy it though, but glad I played it.
It's a short trip and one you should experience.
Might offend some people though.

Uggghhh, got an email late last night saying my PSN sign in email had been changed. Tried loggin in, and I definitely can't get in.

Trying to do Live Chat right now to see what they can do for me. Any suggestions from people this has happened to before?

Takao

Banned
You can't buy the Vita version of World of Final Fantasy on the North American store without a credit card. Whoever uploaded the game to the server did it carelessly, tagging literally every option available, including the one for the Japanese store (why this is a toggle that can be applied to all regions is beyond me), where if a game gets a CERO Z rating (M/18 equivalent) it can only be purchased with a credit card to prove age. World of Final Fantasy got a CERO B (12+) and ESRB E10+ rating ...

I'm not giving Sony my credit card information.

You can't buy the Vita version of World of Final Fantasy on the North American store without a credit card. Whoever uploaded the game to the server did it carelessly, tagging literally every option available, including the one for the Japanese store (why this is a toggle that can be applied to all regions is beyond me), where if a game gets a CERO Z rating (M/18 equivalent) it can only be purchased with a credit card to prove age. World of Final Fantasy got a CERO B (12+) and ESRB E10+ rating ...

I'm not giving Sony my credit card information.

lmao idiots. I use PSN prepaid cards only so if this wasnt getting a physical release, i would not be able t obuy it

RK128

The best part about this is that Square Enix leaked the PlayStation SS ;).

To be serious though, I can't imagine a bigger fuck up happening for a high profile Vita release on PSN :(. Voice Acting (both NA & JP) having issues, the priceless PSN tagging and the game needing a credit card to even download the game......just really strange.

lol. Yea Im actually wondering what to do now. I saw the JP / Chinese language asia releases have the white background with logo for WOFF but english asia gets the trash cover NA and EU got.

Also please do not buy Skyrim special edition on PS4. It is not good.

Top Bottom