• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | March 2014

nampad

Still no EU store update. They used to be so timely.

edit: Buy Luftrausers, Muramasa and download Frobisher Says for free.

wilflare

Congrats

It's a very good device for gaming, PSP emulator, make android games playble, PC streaming and making them portable. it's no rival to Vita so there no need for the hate really.

it's very unfortunate.

Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is the greatest and best PSP game. this is a big loss for vita and psp library.

not hating on it actually :X been thinking of getting one myself :X

Sylver

Banned
Still no EU store update. They used to be so timely.

How do you say we have our awesome and essential three pages weekly Avatars update.
/sarcasm.

This is how our webstore looks:
kg2jIDf.jpg

Try to find games, dlc, movies or demos over there.
I feel sorry for the devs, product placement is quite important.

Novocaine

So I got my PSP Go back in working order. I almost forgot how awesome this little thing was. The Vita shits all over it nowadays but man, what a brilliant piece of tech.

http://miku.sega.jp/info/0811

Heads up to anyone on a JP account.

Anyone who bought the Additional Module Set(Neru, Haku, Teto) for Project Diva f/F will also get the Additional Module Set for Project Diva F 2nd for free. The reverse also works

From the wording, the module set for f/F and for F 2nd are different downloads. This is unlike Shinovi Versus DLC where it's the very same data and Dekamori just scans for it. What I'm trying to say is, since they're technically different data, Sega America/Europe (or SCEA/SCEE) may not offer the same choice for F 2nd in the US/EU PSN (you might have to buy module set twice if you want it for both game).

The other DLC (Snow Miku costume) for Project Diva f/F will be already included in F2nd. No word for Conveni(ence Store)-Style or the SonyCat collab.

Just to note that this is not included in "the free DLC for 39 days" thing, so you HAVE to buy the set.

今後も「スキン」、「モジュール」、そしてPSP版に収録された名曲を「F」クオリティで「RE・クリエイト」した「リズムゲーム」などを配信予定ですよー!
^This part confirms that there will also be DLC songs (and skins and modules) for F2nd. I actually wish they just put everything on a new game or something. :/

Someone find the Project Diva therda and (re)post this if it's not there yet. I don't have it bookmarked and too lazy to search for it. LOL.

graywolf323

well this is crap, I called about the $10 promo credit that I haven't gotten and was told that I don't qualify because the $59.99 I spent pre-ordering Infamous: Second Son was actually refunded from my original pre-purchase of it back in February that I canceled so I'd be in the promo period

apparently the refunded funds don't qualify despite the fact it was still from my SEN wallet :-/ I'm currently on hold with a manager

edit: now they claim it's because the funds weren't added to the wallet during the time period which is utter BS, the terms and conditions clearly state that you just have to have spent funds from your wallet (just adding funds doesn't count) and makes ZERO mention of the funds having to be added during the period as well

I'm sure there were people on here that had over $60 in their SEN wallets prior to March 11th and got the promo no problem right?

nampad

well this is crap, I called about the $10 promo credit that I haven't gotten and was told that I don't qualify because the $59.99 I spent pre-ordering Infamous: Second Son was actually refunded from my original pre-purchase of it back in February that I canceled so I'd be in the promo period

apparently the refunded funds don't qualify despite the fact it was still from my SEN wallet :-/ I'm currently on hold with a manager

edit: now they claim it's because the funds weren't added to the wallet during the time period which is utter BS, the terms and conditions clearly state that you just have to have spent funds from your wallet (just adding funds doesn't count) and makes ZERO mention of the funds having to be added during the period as well

I'm sure there were people on here that had over $60 in their SEN wallets prior to March 11th and got the promo no problem right?

I don't know why they have to act in such a stupid way. Let's disgruntle the customer who spends a lot of money over 10 virtual bucks.

Aaaw yiss, I did it.

Welcome to the cool kids club.

graywolf323

I don't know why they have to act in such a stupid way. Let's disgruntle the customer who spends a lot of money over 10 virtual bucks.

yeah I spent another $130 on Wednesday last week getting FFX & X-2 HD on both PS3 and Vita and also MGS on PS4 (which if the store had updated before midnight that Tuesday on the east coast I would have had that purchase before the deadline)

so I'm just getting screwed out of $10 which is frustrating but it won't keep me from getting what I want on PSN just sours me towards their previously great customer service

edit: honestly what annoys me the most is that when I called to cancel Infamous so I could reorder it I was told point blank that yes I would then qualify for the promo, now they tell me that wasn't the case

VLiberty

So I got my PSP Go back in working order. I almost forgot how awesome this little thing was. The Vita shits all over it nowadays but man, what a brilliant piece of tech.

I always wanted to buy a cheap second hand one, but since I'm already struggling to find money to buy new consoles(next one is Wii U and that ain't cheap) I held off.

Also, I played the shit out of the PSP(I think it's my most played console, just behind PS2) and it's one of the few consoles on which I finished my backlog, so now I wouldn't be using it too much.

i wish i could be as optimistic as some of you guys with the #20V1T4 thing...

i really hope we get some exclusives this year that are on par with Ys MoC and Tearaway.

Novocaine

I always wanted to buy a cheap second hand one, but since I'm already struggling to find money to buy new consoles(next one is Wii U and that ain't cheap) I held off.

Also, I played the shit out of the PSP(I think it's my most played console, just behind PS2) and it's one of the few consoles on which I finished my backlog, so now I wouldn't be using it too much.

Yeah, not much use for it now especially with a Vita. A regular PSP would actually be somewhat useful to get import stuff. Still, it's such a pretty little thing. I'm going to keep it charged just because.

Also Destiny of Spirits is up on the AU web store, not on the Vita store yet though.

Sylver

Banned
Some games like Chaos Code or Destiniy fo Spirits
Or Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z DLC

Super Vegetto (2,99 €)
Super Saiyan Bardock (2,99 €)

are up on EU PS store if you search them.

kiriin

Probably going to import a Vita 2000 (or wait until BL2 bundle) sooner or later. Switching between US and JPN account is just a hassle.

VanWinkle

not hating on it actually :X been thinking of getting one myself :X

It's on sale from NVIDIA for $199 and I've always kind of wanted it. There are some great android games, emulation, games that are built with Shield in mind, its getting Portal, it has amazing hardware, speakers, and screen, real triggers, and full size HDMI output.

It just seems like something I would love to complement my Vita. And its not like Vita is getting many big console-style games anymore these days.

joe2187

Banned
Im really enjoying destiny of spirits, it's kind of addicting. Never gonna make any IAP's because It's not really necessary to enjoy the game.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Some games like Chaos Code or Destiniy fo Spirits
Or Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z DLC

Super Vegetto (2,99 €)
Super Saiyan Bardock (2,99 €)

are up on EU PS store if you search them.

This makes me laugh at the people who were spending $50+ to buy these codes on ebay.
Just like the Lightning Return codes for Yuna which hit $80 at one point.

Takao

Banned
Apparently the Japanese audio track DLC for DBZ Vita is out for free ... in Europe. Namco Bandai US has not acknowledged the existence of that.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why the offers are always at the bottom of the page of the PSBlog? :mad:
Price Drops

Curve Mega Studios Bundle (PS3/Vita Cross-Buy) – Was £19.99/€24.99/AU$36.95, Now £11.99/€14.99/AU$21.95

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge (PS3) – Was £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95, Now £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) – on sale 26/03 – 02/04 – Was £23.99/€29.99/AU$43.95, Now £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.45

Rugby League Live 2 (PS3) – Was £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95, Now £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95

Deal of the Week

GTA V – Was £49.99/€69.99/AU$109.95, Now £34.99/€44.99/AU$62.95
Not available in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE

Indie Deal of the Week

How to Survive (PS3) – Was £11.99/€14.99/AU$21.95, Now £4.79/€5.99/AU$8.85
King Oddball (Vita) – - Was £3.69/€4.49/AU$6.65, Now £1.59/€1.99/AU$2.95

Availability update

South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3) – Now available in Germany, Austria
ZOMBEER (PS3) – Now available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Turkey

http://miku.sega.jp/info/0811

Heads up to anyone on a JP account.

Anyone who bought the Additional Module Set(Neru, Haku, Teto) for Project Diva f/F will also get the Additional Module Set for Project Diva F 2nd for free. The reverse also works

From the wording, the module set for f/F and for F 2nd are different downloads. This is unlike Shinovi Versus DLC where it's the very same data and Dekamori just scans for it. What I'm trying to say is, since they're technically different data, Sega/Sony may not offer the same choice for F 2nd (you might have to buy module set twice if you want it for both game).

The other DLC (Snow Miku costume) for Project Diva f/F will be already included in F2nd. No word for Conveni(ence Store)-Style or the SonyCat collab.

Just to note that this is not included in "the free DLC for 39 days" thing, so you HAVE to buy the set.

^This part confirms that there will also be DLC songs (and skins and modules) for F2nd. I actually wish they just put everything on a new game or something. :/

Someone find the Project Diva therda and (re)post this if it's not there yet. I don't have it bookmarked and too lazy to search for it. LOL.

I was aware of the blog post but I was awaiting translation support before I posted it, thanks.

-Digits-

Not to derail the thread but holy balls on a stick, a Shield for 200 bucks?! I'd be all over that if I lived in the US and I can't even use the streaming feature. They need to release that thing on my continent. And now for our regularly scheduled Vita talk. Carry on, folks.

i really hope we get some exclusives this year that are on par with Ys MoC and Tearaway.

sadly i think that ship has sailed.

the west produces indies. the east produces visual novels and hunting games... i'm hoping E3 will give us 1 big western announcement.

We'll get Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, Hotline Miami 2, and Borderlands 2 by year's end. I realise they're not console exclusive but... played on the go, they'll all be sublime.

VLiberty

I think that the 20v1t4 thing is a joke about nintenbros going crazy with the first truly good 3ds year with all the 2013ds posts. In fact, when Dave created that term he said something like "it's 20v1t4, like the kids call it"

And btw 2014 seems very good. the first 3 months have been killing it and the next 3 sound great as well

marrec

Banned
We'll get Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, Hotline Miami 2, and Borderlands 2 by year's end. I realise they're not console exclusive but... played on the go, they'll all be sublime.

Binding of Isaac is at least a mobile exclusive and, if I didn't already own a Vita, would have been a system seller for me.

Top Bottom