• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus. 1 Year of Instant Game Collection. 64 Titles.

Raonak

Banned
Fuck you PS+ you gave me a backlog i'll never catch up on.

thank you PS+ for introducing me to demons souls

jrDev

You are missing the point. Its not about paying for Plus now and getting what they are showing what those that have already paid got for the year. This is giving an example of what your $50 a year for ps plus gets, which from a pure gaming standpoint holds a definite value. The fact you express not getting these games for the money de-values ps plus for you shows it has value to you.

The problem is you are mis-interpreting either intentionally or unintentionally as a payment for those games upfront which its not. You will hit that number but it will be through the future releases not from claiming what others have already gotten ftom paying for their year. Those were the games offered over the full year for payment that someone had to pay for. You get the amount of games you pay for, you get more the longer you subscribe but you also paid for it.
Well, I don't feel like paying for it now. Is there a trial?

Effect

Just to be clear the list of free games stays free or do have to download them by a certain time and the list changes each month? So if you subscribe now everything before July is out of reach?

Edit: Nevermind. Found the OT that explains things.

EdgeXL

That is not quite right. In the early days of Plus the Sega titles repeated at least once, if not more often and I'd swear there were a couple of other repeats. That said, I do not recall any repeats since the 2012 relaunch of Plus.

Kinalyx

Neo Member
Does anyone have an american free trial code? Im interested in getting plus, but want to see if its really worth it before i HAVE to get it when i get a PS4.

Shawn

Top Bottom