• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus turns 10 (Free stuff soon)

Fahdis

That's $590 we'll all never get back from the US. Canadians RIP, all you had to do was save for PS5 for 10 years.

nyr88nyg

Banned
No interest in the NBA and its politics (mainly supporting china), so I won‘t add that crap my library.

I guess I’ll try Rise but not excited about it.

Javthusiast

Banned
First of all, holy shit 10 years already, I am getting old, and second, fuck this trash games choice for your 10th Anniversary. LAME.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
I wish I could have gone back to the day it launched, would have had a chance to obtain a screen-name to my liking.
PlayStation won't free up the names though just like some other companies (some do some don't), look at this shit.

Woman7

Banned
Chill Chilling Out GIF by Daily Burn
Nothing wrong with that. You didn't spend it on drugs, hookers, cable tv or racism at least.
Be at peace with your decision, you're a good human. Or huwoman.

HTK

Banned
10 years, thousands of games, not one I cared to play. Ones that I did care about I already owned. For me PS Plus has been the most useless service, I always hoped they used that money to make their network better at least...

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
10 years, thousands of games, not one I cared to play. Ones that I did care about I already owned. For me PS Plus has been the most useless service, I always hoped they used that money to make their network better at least...
They did. It's drastically improved.

Woman7

Banned
Chill Chilling Out GIF by Daily Burn
Nothing wrong with that. You didn't spend it on drugs, hookers, cable tv or racism at least.
Be at peace with your decision, you're a good human. Or huwoman.
Eh, was meant for this thread:

Threads were probably next to each other when I clicked.

But thanks for reporting instead of replying.

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

Last edited:

Woman7

Banned
I understand, sucks didn't meant to get anyones hopes up.

Most likely I clicked on the similar threads below the post reply button. Seems logical.

sorry not sorry abc GIF by The Bachelor

Kerotan

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad
Reported!!

Block GIF by Debby Ryan

I lapsed for like a week, but otherwise I’ve had it since Wipeout was a free gift with a year sub. I think that was the first month but I’m not sure.

Top Bottom