• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PlayStation] State of play announced for the 31st of January 40 minutes 15+ games

Tsaki

Death Stranding 2 gameplay please

BNsMsYk.jpg

Saber

The doomsday is inevitable.

Anyway...looking 100% foward to both Stellar Blade and Rise of Ronin, my precious hypes of the year. I'm also ready with a popcorn to see how Sonic Team will screw up with another Sonic stuff, since the leaks said it was Generations remaster next and we all know how Sonic Colors remastered ended.

Last edited:
I REALLY hate that everytime one of these is announced, especially longer ones like this, I can't help but feel excited.

To me it would only make sense to absolutely annihilate Xbox after they got me, a PlayStation fanboy, excited about Indiana Jones and Avowed.

But of course, that most likely will not be the case and I'll get two decent looking AAA games and 13 indie games.

But we'll see.

We used to venerate whole stage shows and live presentations with deep dive gameplay demos and megaton reveals of secret exclusive games and third party heavy hitters

Now the entire gaming community sits around like an emaciated Ethiopian child and laps up these crumbs. Crumbs being lame little rinky dink short showcases of games people largely don’t care about

Jigsaah

Gold Member
15 games!? Ok I'm interested. I just wanna see new announcements. Don't really care about games I've seen already as I've already made my opinions about those.
Stellar Blade looks awesome
Rise of Ronin looks...a bit dated but I'm hopeful.
DS2 would be nice because we haven't seen much.

Maybe a peek at the new ND game?

Maybe some gameplay of Marathon?

Maybe some Fairgame$ gameplay, though I'm kinda skeptical of this one.

EDIT: Oh and though we've seen alot, I wanna see someone actually play that Phantom Zero game. It looked absolutely unreal...I wanna see if it plays like it showed before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom