• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play for Ghost of Tsushima 05/14/20 (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm UK)

Fake

SoP_GoT_Social_1080p_US.gif

State of Play’s next episode is dedicated to Ghost of Tsushima. Tune in Thursday at 1pm Pacific time / 9pm BST / 10pm CEST.
And just to be clear — there won’t be any PS5 news or updates in this episode, just a big, beautiful look at Sucker Punch’s PS4 open-world epic.
You’ll get an extended look at new gameplay footage, including exploration, combat and more. The current cut is clocking in around 18 minutes, give or take.
Untitled-170491cc7847f47bb.gif

t1589486400z4.png

Last edited:

iorek21

I hope this becomes a trend in open world games from now on

Waypoints/question marks are a cancer in the genre

Or, at least make it an option. I thought I remembered playing an open world game recently where you could turn off waypoints and any sort of hints but I am brain farting on which game it was

mortal

Gold Member
I hope this becomes a trend in open world games from now on

Waypoints/question marks are a cancer in the genre
I hope so too.

I started my play-through of Red Dead Redemption II with the full mini-map HUD, then decided to switch to a minimal compass and use landmarks to find my way around.
It made the experience so much more immersive and enjoyable. Felt like I was traversing a real landscape because my eyes weren't glued to the corner of the screen half the time.

Bryank75

Banned
Most anticipated game this year, I love the setting. Please just be GOT for the entire stream, fuck everything else... I want to see towns, side-quests, different approaches to combat and traversal / exploration.
Customization and upgrades too please!

Awesome, this is the last big, non Switch, current gen game I'm excited for, so roll on Thursday!

Also good on them keeping things clear with the PS5 speculation. Hopefully they're preping a big spectacular blow out for it.

Top Bottom