• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play for Ghost of Tsushima 05/14/20 (1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm UK)

diffusionx

Gold Member
„- Is the plot interesting?”

Also, priceless design suggestions. „Please make the horse less stiff”

What's the point? I feel like that video gave enough to inform people whether or not they are there at release.

All this other shit can be answered by a day one stream.

Humdinger

I've only watched a third of the presentation so far, but my early impressions are very good. I like the tone of it -- tranquil, natural, kind of introverted. I like that much better than the frantic, urban hipster vibe of Infamous. I could enjoy exploring that world.

GreenAlien

It's basically a Ubisoft game, isn't it?
I played Far Cry 4 like two weeks ago.. and a lot of the gameplay seems very similar.. that's not a bad thing per se, just an observation..
The setting/environment is what make this game shine.

Last edited:

Humdinger

It's basically a Ubisoft game, isn't it?
I played Far Cry 4 like two weeks ago.. and a lot of the gameplay seems very similar.. that's not a bad thing per se, just an observation..
The setting/environment is what make this game shine.

Well, the enemy detection indicator is straight out of Far Cry, so there's that. I didn't see much else that reminded me specifically of Far Cry. Lots of things reminded me of other open-world games, but that's the nature of open-world games at this point -- they all remind us of each other.

I watched the rest of the presentation, and it was good. They presented the game perfectly -- low key in tone, no hyperbole, just a straightforward coverage of what gamers care about -- exploration, the world, the combat, and a few extras. Nicely done.

I look forward to hearing more. I haven't genuinely enjoyed a game for about two years, so I'm hoping this will bring me back.

Top Bottom