• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/10/08

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I'm surprised noone from J-GAF has purchased Elefunk already. It seemed like a very fun combination of Bridge Builder and Armadillo Run. I can't wait for it to come out in US, but I'm just a bit concerned as to how polished the whole thing is.

I've heard SoldnerX is crap anyways. I wanted to get it on PC, but watching videos and reading impressions from fellow shmup fans who I trust when it comes to the genre, convinced me not to.

h3ro

Firewire said:
Its a Tuesday, the day that Sony has its conference at E3. I wouldn't trust that date though...

They've updated the store on days other than Thursday before. They probably will make some sort of corny announcement like "you can buy Wipeout HD... right NOW!"... can't wait to see Jack Tretton feign his excitement.

Firewire

Banned
h3ro said:
They've updated the store on days other than Thursday before. They probably will make some sort of corny announcement like "you can buy Wipeout HD... right NOW!"... can't wait to see Jack Tretton feign his excitement.

I just don't trust any date given for Wipeout HD, so many dates have come and gone! At this point if Sony gave a date I wouldn't trust it, so a date given by 1up is pretty unbelievable to me.

dralla

Firewire said:
But a mod/dev on their official site, when asked said it would hit PSN in May I think, I wonder why its been delayed.

hopefully they're taking feedback and trying to make the game better, it's a pretty average shooter

Linkzg said:
Gotta remember to download the Gundam Battle Universe demo. I don't know if this one will be another meaninless update or something good.

I'm having trouble putting it on my PSP, since it's apparently an account locked demo.

Marconelly said:
I'm surprised noone from J-GAF has purchased Elefunk already. It seemed like a very fun combination of Bridge Builder and Armadillo Run. I can't wait for it to come out in US, but I'm just a bit concerned as to how polished the whole thing is.

I was about to get it this morning, then I remmembered that it was supposed to come out in PAL land a week or so ago and felt sure it'd be hitting the UK store this week - now i've bought RayCrisis & the PixelJunk soundtrack, Elefunk's not on the UK PSN and I now lack the yen to purchase it :( Hopefully it'll be on the PAL/US store soon.

Chris R

I know I'm grabbing two or three Rockband DLC songs, but other than that, I have no clue what the NA PSN will bring this week.

I also have an 7.5 hour class in a few hours. When I get home, there better have been a damn good week :<

I think we need a new banner that takes up the whole post that says US PSN Store isn't updated until XX:XX

in bright colors and flashing lights.

YARRRRR No Trophies in the burnout update! FFS. Still going to have to wait damn near a month before anything else gets them.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BobTheFork said:
YARRRRR No Trophies in the burnout update! FFS. Still going to have to wait damn near a month before anything else gets them.

they wasn't suppose to be in this one, in the next one its suppose to have.

Ranger X

buffi said:
Congratulations on not reading the first post.
Have a cookie.

I didn't mean "what's up" as in "what's updated on PSN" but as in "what's up with this thread. Nothing seems to be announced for America.

Tntnnbltn

Xater said:
But only one that is interesting (Siren) and I already played the japanese Demo. :(
Wouldn't mind trying it out again with English text. I might be able to find something in the options screen to make the controls more comfortable.

dralla said:
Burnout booster pack is live, first disc based game to have custom soundtracks?
I hope so. I finally got my ps3 to recognize my IPOD last night. I slapped a ton of new music on there. Playing pain with DethKlok or Johhny Cash = win.

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
BobTheFork said:
I hope so. I finally got my ps3 to recognize my IPOD last night. I slapped a ton of new music on there. Playing pain with DethKlok or Johhny Cash = win.
What gen iPod? My 5th gen won't work.

Returners

H3ro said:

its wipeOut... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppeeeeOut. :lol

drknite said:
What gen iPod? My 5th gen won't work.
not sure on Gen. classification. Its one of those newer nanos with the bigger screen (4 gig)

Edit: I should point out that I had tried many times over the last year to get it to work, but last night was the first time it did.

Ranger X

Tntnnbltn said:
And to that I say:

You know how many hours he's "working on the thread" ?
The thread was end of third page and it was long time since he started the thread so i asked him what's up.
Hard to understand i guess. Like i didn't read the first post.

Aru

h3ro said:

Jack Tretton != Steve Jobs :(

dralla

interesting, the Burnout patch changed all the menu's and added a bunch of stuff like calendars and weather reports.

<3 Criterion

Somnia

Definitely going to check out Siren. I have high hopes for this game, but I had trouble playing the Japan demo :lol

Goldrusher

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Store

003_north.gif

GAME DEMOS:

&#9658; Siren: Blood Curse

&#9658; The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

&#9658; Monster Madness: Grave Danger

&#9658; WALL•E

GAME CONTENT: (DLC, add-ons, updates)

&#9658; Rock Band
&#9834; "Snow (Hey Oh)" - Red Hot Chili Peppers ($1.99)
&#9834; "Tell Me Baby" - Red Hot Chili Peppers ($1.99)
&#9834; "Closer to the Heart" - Rush ($1.99)
&#9834; "Working Man (Vault Edition)" - Rush ($1.99)

&#9658; Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
&#9675; Gift Pack (3 multiplayer maps) (free)

TRAILERS / VIDEOS:

&#9658; Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
&#9675; Destructible Cover Gameplay Video

&#9658; Dead Space
&#9675; Dev Diary #1

&#9658; Elefunk
&#9675; Official Trailer

&#9658; Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
&#9675; Launch Trailer

&#9658; Siren: Blood Curse
&#9675; Story Trailer

&#9658; SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation