• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 07/30/13 - PLAY: Cloudberry Kingdom | PJMonsters Ultimate HD (Vita)

kassatsu

Banned
xYT0r.png

FAQ

- upcoming games: www.psnstores.com/upcoming
- us store sneak peek: PSN

- to access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

- most PSP games and minis can also be played on Vita (compatibility list here)
- PSone games & minis can be played on both PS3 and PSP. Some PSone games now work on Vita.
- NeoGeo Station titles can be played on both PS3 and PSP, but must be purchased separately

- below, only demos and games are listed; for smaller dlc, videos, avatars, themes, etc. check the links

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2000 PDT
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PDT

us.png
NOW UP!

Demos
Narco Terror (PS3) - 1.2 GB
The Last Bounty Hunter (PS3) - 1.3 GB

PSN Games
Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3) - $9.99 (759 MB)
Narco Terror (PS3) - $9.99 (1.2 GB)
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD (Vita) - $14.99 (165 MB)
Puzzle by Nikoli V: Slitherlink (Vita) - $4.99 (49.4 MB)
The Last Bounty Hunter (PS3) - $7.99 (1.3 GB)​

eu.png
NOT UP!
/!\ Some content not available in every region.

jp.png
NOW UP!

hk.png
NOW UP!

This update is probably going be one of the late ones because it has something I want (the first Bioshock Infinite DLC).

krpiper

I am so excited for Cloudberry Kingdom! I wish it was on the Vita today though :(

EDIT: is anyone doing a cloudberry OT

ReaperXL7

PSM is mainly just Ten By Eight, and ShuttleQuest right? Looking forward to Ten By Eight, but its always interesting to see what surprises pop up on the service. Still undecided on PJM, but I do want to support double eleven as they do gods work imo.

kassatsu

Banned
PSM is mainly just Ten By Eight, and ShuttleQuest right? Looking forward to Ten By Eight, but its always interesting to see what surprises pop up on the service. Still undecided on PJM, but I do want to support double eleven as they do gods work imo.

Ten by Eight and iBomber Defense. Shuttle Quest should be next week

ThisOne

Wish Cloudberry Kingdom was on Vita too. Oh well, I'll probably still pick it up for the PS3. Isn't there a new Vita game being added to Instant Game Collection today as well?

anddo0

Pixel Junk Monsters will be mine for the ... fourth time.

I bought the PS3 and PSP versions. Never finished them. It get's too tough.. And yet interested in this version :(

Wish Cloudberry Kingdom was on Vita too. Oh well, I'll probably still pick it up for the PS3. Isn't there a new Vita game being added to Instant Game Collection today as well?

It's PS3 only?

I bought the PS3 and PSP versions. Never finished them. It get's too tough.. And yet interested in this version :(

Full rainbow'd(I was top like 50 on a lot of maps for a long time.) all versions except my physical PSP version because my wife and I love the game that much.

I'll do the same in the 'best on Vita' version too!

ThisOne

It's PS3 only?

I'm pretty sure. I remember reading a quote by one of the devs (possibly in the comment section of the PS blog) saying that if it did well on PS3 they would consider porting it to Vita. Vita seems like the perfect platform for it, so hopefully the port happens sooner rather than later. Game looks like fun.

Tizoc

Help me out please.
Other than Amazon what's a good place to get US PSN Cash codes via e-mail at good prices?

daffy

Banned
I'm pretty sure. I remember reading a quote by one of the devs (possibly in the comment section of the PS blog) saying that if it did well on PS3 they would consider porting it to Vita. Vita seems like the perfect platform for it, so hopefully the port happens sooner rather than later. Game looks like fun.
Vita is coming later this year.

ThisOne

Vita is coming later this year.

Is that officially announced? If so, that's good to know. I'll probably hold off on getting it now on PS3 then. Might just get PJ Monsters instead since I've never played anything more than the demo on PS3.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the Metal Gear Rising DLC will be on sale soon... (DLC do have discounts sometimes, right?)

VanWinkle

I don't think it has ever not been coming to the Vita, at least in the recent history. Now, I recall exactly what you're saying being said by the developers of Ibb and Obb on the PS Blog at some point.

Per the Vita thread, seems this is releasing too.

Nikoli no Puzzle V: Slither Link

virtualimage
Fuck me, they really need to start releasing these in Europe (one of my fav logic puzzles ever).

Edit for clarification:
the DS version was awesome, as handsomely summarized in this Eurogamer review by our lord and savior John Walker. Yes, it's the second time in a month I've pimped this review.

it's the second Nikoli no Puzzle game released on US PSN, the first one was Sudoku (duh). Just search Nikoli on Gamefaqs to get a full list of the 12 games. Obviously, none has seen this side of the Atlantic.

JP

Probably worth mentioning that Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra is available from the Japanese store now for ¥7.140 (822.9MB) which is the full RRP.

If you're thinking of importing it that's probably about as cheap as you're going to get it for a while as you save on postage and there obviously won't be any import charges. It'll be a quick download for many people too. I was going top wait to see if it was going to get a UK release but it's payday tomorrow and I'm tempted to just download it.

anddo0

Sucks about Cloudberry. I was looking forward to the Vita version.

That Narco Terror twin-stick shooter looks somewhat interesting.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Is there a word on the price or how many puzzles?

I really like these though, maybe this will be the vitas picross :)

$4.99. I just bought it.

Here's the description.

With the Nikoli puzzle series, you can enjoy high-quality 'Slitherlink' puzzles, created by Nikoli, who gave the world-famous puzzle its name 'Sudoku'. 'Puzzle by Nikoli V Slitherlink' contains 50 Slitherlink puzzles.
In this - one of Nikoli's most awesome original puzzles - you connect the dots to make a single ring.
'Slitherlink' is a puzzle in which you connect dots with a line according to the rules. The greatest attraction is the fact that there exist an unlimited number of set sequences known as 'theorems'. With this puzzle, you can actually feel your own skill level rising with each theorem you learn.

1 player(s)
992KB Minimum
Touchscreen

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America.

©2013 NIKOLI Co., Ltd. / ©2013 HAMSTER Co.

Top Bottom